ch 10 || memories

y/n's pov

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

"Huh? What's happening?"

I sit up in my bed and look to see the time.

6:05

"WHAT?!"

WHY AM I UP SO EARLY?!

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

Right, that beeping.

I grab my phone only to realize that I had my alarm on for some reason. I turn off the alarm and try to go back to sleep only to hear:

*rrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg!!*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHOS CALLING ME AT 6 IN THE MORNING?!?!"

I grab my phone again and see that it's Jess who's calling me.
"Huh, That's odd!"

"Hello?"

"I'M SO SORRY!"  Jess cried from the other end.

"HUH? WHAT'S HAPPENING?! ARE YOU DYING?!??!!"

"Y/N I'M SORRY FOR YELLING AT YOU YESTERDAY! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU HANG OUT WITH! I GUESS I WAS JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE WE ALWAYS DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER!" Her voice began to break.

"Jess, it's okay!" I tried reassuring her.

"NO ITS NOT! I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR YELLING AT YOU!"

"No, Jess it's okay! Seriously!" I said calmly.

We talked some more, then we decided to go hang out and talk about it.

-time skip-

I leave my house after getting ready, and start walking to the park where we agreed to hang out at.

I get to the park and sit on a bench waiting for Jess. I get bored and take out my phone and scroll through Twitter. After about 5 minutes Jess shows up.

We talked and Jessica said how sorry she was and that she just missed when it was just us. I understood completely because I felt the same way when she started dating Dan.

We walked around some more and talked about how things have been. We soon decided to go to a small cafe that was nearby.

The smell of coffee hit my nose. It was a nice feeling, like a warm hug. We got in line and waited to order.

"Hello, I'm Micheal! What would you like to order?" He said happily. Jessica ordered a medium-iced peach tea and a brownie.

"Alright, and for you?" Michael looked over at me.

"Can I have f/d and a chocolate muffin please?" I told him.

"Absolutely!" He responded enthusiastically. "Can I have a name for that order?"

"Uh, Jessica." She told him. He nodded and we left the line.

Soon enough our stuff was ready and we went to go get it.

"How do you manage to drink iced tea in 60-degree weather?!" I asked with a puzzled expression.

"Well, how do you wear hoodies in 90-degree weather?!" She asked.