ch 4 || friends?

I need to beat that amazing gift. But how?

Alberts pov

Man why does y/n have to be so nice? There's no way I could beat that! I was lying on my bed still shaking from the news while staring at the ceiling. I sighed and got off my bed and started to work.

After I finished most of my work I decided to take a break. I go down stairs to get a snack and some water. It looked nice outside so I decided to take a walk. I put my shoes on and grab my phone and head off.

After sometime i start walking back home. I walk back in and go back upstairs to finish up my work. About 30 minutes later i have finished so i take my phone and scroll through Instagram. I should ask y/n if she has Instagram.

Albert: hey y/n do you have Instagram account?

big baby y/n: uh yea its u/n (u/n username)

Albert: ok i'll follow you

big baby y/n: alright!

y/n pov

After i gave albert my username i get the following notification: albertsstuff has followed you

your heart drops. There's noway. It cant be. Is it? No its definitely not... right?

is it

Flamingo?

You thought his voice was pretty familiar. You liked him since AlbertsStuff. He was your idol but you didn't tell anyone because you didn't want to be made fun of for liking a "kids channel" You follow him back and ask him a something.

u/n: hey Albert have you heard of the youtube channel Flamingo ?

albert's pov

I froze at the question.

albertsstuff: uh yea I've heard of him before

u/n: sick hes my idol

albertsstuff: thats nice i'm sure he'd love to hear that

u/n :yeah i hope to meet him one day

albertsstuff: who knows maybe he'll do a face reveal one day

u/n: i hope so

I was shaking but not in a good way. I really hope she doesn't know its me. After worrying a bit i get up to go record. I start my screen recorder and get my mic. I decided to play a scary game.

-time skip-

I just finished filming so i went downstairs to get something to eat. I got out some pizza and heated it up. I get my phone and my pizza and scroll through twitter. After awhile doing practically nothing i get a text from y/n.

big baby y/n: hey wanna go to starbucks?

albert: sure

big baby y/n: ok heres my address ****** (i dunno put some random numbers here i guess)

albert: alright ill pick you up in ten

big baby y/n: ok!

y/n pov

So i go upstairs and get ready. I put on a grey shirt, jeans, and leave my hair down. After i'm done getting dressed I go downstairs and watch YouTube while i wait for albert.

A few minutes later and the doorbell  rang. "Hello?" "Hi y/n" you giggle a bit and open the door. "Ready to go?" "yeah let me just grab my phone" You ran over, grabbed your phone, and left. "can i turn on the radio?" "sure" When i turned it on its was Sunflower by Rex Orange County. "I love this song!" "I do too!" albert smiles and you smile too. Not 2 seconds later both of you start screaming the lyrics. "I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I CAN GO WHEN YOUR NOT AROUND AND I'M FEELING DOWN" Its like both of you had the same mind. After about 3 minutes of screaming and laughing you had arrived.

You both go up and albert orders first then you order. After like 2 minutes the drinks were ready and at this point it was 5 pm which is ✨golden hour✨ "Hey wanna go to my place?" "Uh sure!" "Ok then lets go!" He dragged you back to his car and you guys went to his place. 

You go inside and its a really nice house. "woah" you mumble under your breath. "Come with me" you follow albert to the second floor. He opened the window and gestured towards it. So i crawled through it and he followed after me. 

albert's pov

After i got on the other side of the window i looked at y/n and she looked amazed. she looked something like this

(it wont load for me for some reason just try to imagine something <3)

She looked so beautiful. Like a glowing angel. Just so peaceful and elegant. Am i? No don't be ridiculous albert you met her not that long ago. And even if we had known each other for a while she still wouldn't date me. 

I snapped out of my thoughts and just admire the sunset

y/n pov

I watched just the sunset and took a few pictures. It was very pretty. I was so mesmerized that i didn't really realize that i was shaking a bit. "hey you good?" "yeah just a bit cold" "oh well then do you want my jacket?" "no im good" "ok then.." after a bit i was shaking more. Now i regret not taking his jacket but i didn't want to ask since i didn't want to bug him. Just as i thought that he gave me his jacket. "thanks" "no problem" he smiled sweetly and smiled back. 

Its like he could read your mind.  Which was a bit creepy but you didn't really care. It was getting to be around 6 now so i asked if albert could take me home. So after like 10 minutes i was home. I got dressed in my pj's, brushed my teeth and wash my face, then flopped on my bed to go to sleep. 

The next day you got up and went down stairs to get some breakfast. I get a bowl, some cereal, and get milk (any kind of milk if your vegan or lactose intolerant) I eat it and go upstairs to get ready. 

I put on some jeans, a yellow crop top, and a grey flamingo hoodie. You get your stuff and head downstairs. While you were walking to school you hear foot steps behind you. You turn around and see a tall brown hair dude running towards you. You stand still and wait for him to catch up.

"hey!" You wait for him to catch his breath. "hello" "why exactly did you run?" "well i wanted to surprise you" "well it didn't work since i heard you running" "yeah i can tell" you both giggle and walk to school.

"hey uh do you want to sit with me and my friends?" "sure but can i bring Jessica?" "uh ok"

you walk a bit more and albert stops walking. "friends?" albert looks at you and smiles sweetly. "friends" i smile back at him. The bell rings "alright bye y/n!" "see ya albert!"

HOLY CRAP THIS TOOK FOREVER OMGGGGGG!!!!! again i would like to shout out: my extra buttery popcorn that hurt my stomach hurt since i'm lactose intolerant😌, my friends who played minecraft and told the stupidest jokes, and my laptop who had to deal with my discord call and me writing this

this.

took. 

several.

days.

to.

make.

word count: 1135

- serpent <3