Chapter 10// Checking the house.

{Shuichi's POV:}
"Mmmk.. I'm not sure what you mean.. He texted me saying he was sick.."
(Mmk is like a thr*wing up motion in ur mouth in text)
"I even brought him soup yester-"
"Shut up Shuichi let Kiibo talk." Dumbass Kaito said
"I'm just assuming, Let's just say Kokichi is sick, knowing him he would come to school only to make sure his grades stay up, he would also tell miu, rantaro, and me since we're the closest to him, He's never active online anymore. But really, I dont believe he's sick."
"Hmmn, You're right, Shuichi. Are you lying about Kokichi being sick?"
I choked a little at what I was planning on saying but then rephrased it in my mind.
"Haha! You got me.. Kokichi is um.. Planning something for you both, Including Rantaro, so hes been out.."
"Liar." Kiibo said
"Fuck, Kiibo to see if this is true, why don't we go visit Kokichi after school with Shuichi?" Kaito said.
No.
No.
No.
"Sounds good, Shuichi are you in?" Kiibo asked me, smiling at me, it was obvious he has a feeling Kokichi wont be there.
"U-um sure.. But may I stop by my house before we go to Kokichi's house?.."
"Sounds cool, Kiibo?"
Kiibo nodded

                                                                      {No ones POV:}
And so fourth school ended and the 3 males met up to stop by the two houses.
"So who's driving?" Kaito asked.
"Kaito we're just gonna walk, both Shuichi and Kokichi's house isn't that far." Said Kiibo
Shuichi nodded and Kaito just sighed.

(Time skip to after they finish walking to Shuichi's house due to the fact i'm to lazy to type it)

"I'll run in real quick."
Anyone could notice Shuichi was a little worried, Kokichi was sitting there in Shuichi's basement, tied up, so if at any moment Kokichi wanted to just scream for help he could, And that's why he wanted to go in alone.
Kiibo smacked Kaito, alerting him to do/say something.
"UH! Shuichi!" Kaito said
Shuichi was so close to the last door step.. But of course Kaito stopped him.

                                                                       {Shuichis POV:}
Shit.
"What?"
"Can we come in, you know.. It's summer and we're sweating quite a lot right now.. Just a quick breeze from your fan?.."
DAMNIT. Maybe Kokichi is sleeping..
"Fine."
I watched them walk in before me, looking around up and down, side to side, almost like they were in an amusement park.
"Cool house!" Said the jerk
"Thanks."
"Where are you parents?" Said Kiibo
"On vacation."
"Go get what you need, me and Kiibo will look for a fan real quick." The jerk said.
"Okay."
I walked off, hopefully being able to trust them alone.. They wouldn't look in the basement. Right?

                                                                         {Kiibo's POV:}
"Go check the basement, I'll look in his room, along with the guest room." I told Kaito