Chapter 5//Is it really you?

{ No one's POV: }
You could hear panting noises around the whole block.
They belonged to Ouma.
He had just ran quite a few blocks, He had always thought Saihara was so.. how does he put it.
Uncanny.
(Look up the definition if you don't know what it means, aha.)
Thinking Saihara was uncanny he avoided him, even though they became friends a few years back.
"Why would he snap at me like that?" Ouma said
Ouma sighed and then looked around to see he had no idea where he was, he had never ever been in this part of town.
Downtown maybe?
He wasn't quite sure, but he walked fourth still not knowing where he was.
There were lots of houses, along with lots of mini markets.
It was quiet, it was windy too, he wished he lived in this part of town for some reason.
"Ouma, is that you?" Said a voice.

                                                                            { Kokichi's POV: }
"Ouma, is that you?" I heard a voice say.
I didn't notice that voice at all, being honest i was worried, could it be a stalker? Another one??
"Ouma!!"
All of a sudden i fell over slamming my head against the concrete.
"Ah, Forgive me!"
I rubbed my head. Damn i'm gonna have a horrible head ache for a while.
"Ouma! I'm so happy to see you, Atua agrees!"
What. It's Angie!?
"Angie?? Is it really you?"
I looked up and saw her long beautiful platinum blonde hair, her uniform, and a smile upon face.
Angie and I have been very close friends since we were five, but before we reached middle school graduation she moved away to a different area and school, I heard she moved to a far area, so how is she here?

18 days later... Aha. I'm sorry, thank you for all the votes!

Ily! Its winter break now so ill update this as much as possible! <3 -kokichiaddict