Chapter 11//Kokichi?!

{Kaito's POV:}
I looked around for a few seconds, wandering around through the hallways to find my way to the basement, I then found it, opening the door. It creaked a bit.
"Damn that's fucking creepy.." I mumbled to myself.
I closed to door behind me and flicked on the light, surprisingly it wasn't as bright as I expected it to be.
"Nh?"
What. THE. FUCK?
Was that someone groaning?!
Of course as a normal person i bolted the fuck out of there.
"Shit!" I bumped into Kiibo, we both fell back while rubbing our backs due to the pain from the fall.
"What the heck Kaito!?"
"Fuck you!"
"Did you find anything?"
Should I tell him?.. Maybe I should.
"I heard something in the basement"
"What?! Does that even help!? What was the sound like?"
Um..?
"Groaning?"
"HUMAN GROANING?!"
Shit my ears!
.
.
.
"Kiibo, Kaito?"
I froze from rubbing my back, so did Kiibo, I think we both were too shocked in the moment to say anything at all.
"What are you both doing?

                                                                           {Shuichi's POV:}
What are they doing right in front of the basement?!
I looked over at the bottom of the door which lead to the basement; The light was on.
Who turned it on?
DID THEY SEE KOKICHI?!
"Who went in the basement?" I was blunt, a little too blunt.
"Uhm.." Kaito said
"I did.I thought there would be a fan in there." Said Kiibo
Wow, do they think i believe them?

THUD!!
It went dark?..

                                                                          {No one's POV:}
"Dickhead!" Yelled Kaito
"Kaito!!"
"What!? It was the only way we could go check out the basement without him stopping us or something!"
A loud noticeable slam came from the basement, it then caused the two boys to look over.
"Go look." Kiibo told Kaito
"Well come with me dumbass!!"
"God.."
Kaito and Kiibo opened up the door and began walking down the stairs. Not caring to shut the door, knowing Shuichi was passed out.
"S-stay back!.." Yelled a squeaky voice before Kiibo and Kaito could even finish walking down the stairs.
"Kokichi?!" Yelled Kiibo
"H-huh..? Kiibo..?"
"Kokichi!!" Kiibo ran down the stairs, then stopped in his tracks, seeing kokichi.
He was bruised up with messy hair, he looked like he hadn't slept in days, dressed up in a cherry themed dress.
Kiibo ignored what he had just seen, and continued running up to him, Kaito speed walked down the stairs to see what had just happened. He was horrified at what state Kokichi was in, but was pleased they had found him.
"Kokichi what happened to you!?"
"W-well..-"
.
.
.
WHACK!!
Kiibo turned around, since kokichi was facing what terrifying sight just happened.

Shuichi knocked kaito down.