Chapter 3//Saihara?

{ Kokichi POV: }
I woke up, i couldn't move, it was pitch black.
I then remembered what had happened just a few hours ago.

                                                                     { No ones POV: }
Ouma panted and sighed.
He had just ran out of school, then to some ally way far from school.
"Why did i even run away..?" He said to himself.
He then sat down, trying to relieve himself from all the stress, he hurt his wrist much more on the way while running, because of that it was quite painful when he rested his hand down.
Not even a minute later from resting, The small male heard footsteps coming from the corner near the ally he was in.
His uniform was pretty dark, same with his hair, it wasn't that bright.
So he thought he would blend in with the shadow of the dark ally way hoping that whoever it was wouldn't see him.
"Ouma?" He heard a voice say.
He knew who that voice belonged to.
Shuichi saihara.
"S..saihara?" Ouma said, stuttering a little bit.

                                                             { Shuichi POV: }
Aha, ive found him!
"Yes Ouma-kun, It's me! Come out of that dark ally way.."
 He didn't reply, maybe i was mistaken? Could it be someone else who knows me, with a similar voice? No. Thats MY Ouma for sure.
"Ouma? Please come out."
"A..ah sorry! I uh.. cant?" I heard him say
What?
"Why not?" 
It went silent again, I was growing impatient. God, why can't he come out?! Do i have to come to him??
"Well.. I..uh, I..im injured, I..i broke my leg..?"
What a horrible lie. He may have a injury on his wrist that i saw from earlier, but i know for a fact that his leg isnt broken, he would be crying in pain! I just know it. I'm tired of being nice.
"Ouma. You're a horrible liar, Come out. Now."

                                                          { Kokichi's POV: }
"Ouma. You're a horrible liar, Come out. Now"
What? We barely talk and hes demanding me to come out, i really dont wanna argue, so ill just listen.
I then walked out, trying to avoid eye contact with the demanding male.
"Ah hello my horrible lying flower!"
Flower?..
The tone in his voice sounded so hopeful, yet so despairful
"Hi.. Saihara.."
I looked up, only to see him drooling, and grinning in such a creepy way..

WHUIOWIUYUOS THIS CHAPTER MADE ME SOMEWHAT UHM- UNCOMFY IM SORRY IF IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE LMAOEHUODJWH