Chapter 4// He lied.

{ Kokichi's POV: } 
"Saihara.. You're drooling."
"Oh, Am I?" He said.
I saw him change his facial expression suddenly.
He seemed quite shocked somehow.
"Ouma.. You lied to me, Why?!"
I was fiddling with my fingers until i noticed he had said something... Once i processed what he asked i questioned him in my head. What is he talking about?
"Ouma! Answer me, You look like your a deer in headlights."
"What? I mean.. I n-never lied to y-you..I don't know what you're talking a-about."
His facial expression then changed again, He seemed angry along with no other emotions
"You know what i'm talking about!! You lied about breaking your leg! You're standing perfectly fine right now!"
Oh.

                                                                            { Shuichi's POV: }
I was furious. He lied.. To ME!
He then spoke, i flinched at the sudden words..
"I lied to you because I was afraid."
"Afraid, Ouma I saved your f*cking disrespectful ass back there!"
Shit. I said that out loud. 
I then quickly put my head down, due to the fact i just yelled at Ouma (Lel we stan angry yet respectful shuichi)
..
Of course he was silent, that was the first time he's ever heard me cuss at him!
It went silent, so of course i quickly broke the silence
"Ouma, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to burst out at you like that."
He was still silent, What? Usually he would say something after a few seconds.
I lifted my head up only to see he wasn't there anymore.
Shit.
Shit.
SHIT.
I scared him off!

Hii, I know im two days late to uploading this chapter, and im super sorry that this is quite short!
                  I promise i'll upload two new chapters this week to makeup for it! Happy holidays btw

<3