Chapter 6

You limped close behind the demon as he lead you forwards not entirely sure where he was leading you.

He growled cursing under his breath and he turns a corner.

You followed but ran smack into a wall and fell backwards landing on your butt.

You rubbed your head, a little blood dripping from your nose.

"Ow..." you say wincing into your hand as you rubbed your nose.

Bendy reappeared in front of you and looked down at you.

"I forgot you couldn't go through walls."

You sent him a glare and he looked taken aback by his gesture as you stood.

"YA THINK!?" You rolled your eyes turning and heading back down the straight hallway.

Walking forwards angrily you began losing track of however man corners you turned before you turned around having gotten lost.

"If you're so smart I'll let you figure out how to get out of here yourself." He said somewhere nearby.

"Don't you dare, just please help me out." *you cross your arms.

I just want to go home...

you thought this to yourself but then you sighed and turned. "Okay okay, I'm sorry, please help me here.

Without a sound the demon appeared behind you and grabbed you.

You screamed slightly but your vision went fuzzy as you dove head first into the inky abyss.

———————————————-

Right after this Alice had appeared where you had been standing, as you had been on her feed. She smirks and kneels feeling the ground.

"Such a scared little vessel... this hunt is going to be fun~"

—————————————————-

You yelled out and he dropped you on the floor. You stumbled a bit and grabbed the crutch, hauling yourself up your vision still a bit fuzzy.

"We are here. My domain. But don't go touching anything you shouldn't, it took forever for me to sort this place." He walks forwards.

You stare at the little bendy like figure in the center, humans covered in ink standing stock still next to it.

You walked forwards and reached out to touch one.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Bendy grabbed your hand and pulled you back.

You jerked away. "Don't touch me."

He rolled his eyes and turned walking off. "Humans... Tch... such small minded little vessels."

He walked into his throne room and grabbed a tape, after having shut the door behind him.

He sat upon his throne and began watching the funny little cartoons, wondering what it would've looked like in color.

He turned into his half human form and his tail swayed as he tilted his head resting it on his hand, crossing his legs.

"This is what my life has come to... and so the same it shall end."

Or will it...?

——————————————-

You glare at the surrounding bookcases. Where the heck did he expect you to go?

You sighed and turned.

You reached out for one of the books and lightly plucked it from the shelf.

It read: how to create ink-

You shoved it back on the shelf not bothering to read the rest of the title and plucked another one.

"How to kill ink-" you shoved it back on the shelf.

You glanced at another title as you pulled the book out looking at it. "Alice angel and the ink demon. Together forever?"

With this you raised an eyebrow.

You shook your head and shoved it back on the bookshelf.

Are there any books that didn't involve ink?

You plucked another book and growled to yourself in anger as the title showed.

It simply read: White Paper vs Ink.

You shoved that back on the shelf.

You turned and stormed to the center of the room.

You say down and leaned against the statue, resting your foot.

How in the inky world were you supposed to find your way out of this place?

Were you going to find your way out of here...?

Go back home... with mama's nice warm cookies and warm milk fresh from the stove?

Were you ever going to see color...?

Was this where you were going to die?

Many thoughts ran through your head, but as you thought this, you never noticed the eyes that were watching...waiting...and the ears that were listening...

Hearing everything the creature smirked and turns darting off back into the eerie darkness.