Prologue

Alice Angel walked through the hall towards bendy, her features still array from the newest surgery performed upon her.

Bendy sat upon his throne, his demon tail swaying this way and that, his white face and dark eyes on her almost instantly. Only she could see him in his human form, she knew, and she liked it.

"Hello my darling demon~" she did a slight bow, and his tail curled angrily.

"Why did you decide to show yourself. After what you fucking did you stupid ba-"

"Hush darling, it was only one time-"

"ONE TIME!?" He slammed his fist and stood growling, ink running over his face.

His clothes became black and bendy stood forth in his demon form, ink running down his body smoking.

"WHAT ABOUT THAT TIME YOU USED ME!" He growled angrily throwing the nearest tape he could find that had been showing on a nearby wall. "YOU PROMISED!"

Alice dodged and turned to run, only to have the ink demon grab her shoulder, sending searing pain down her arm. "Ga-ah!" She screamed.

Bendy threw her across the room and outstretched his claws. "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

And with that, the memory faded and bendy opened his eyes from his slumber.

"Alice..." he said quietly, turning his head to look at the now empty bedside beside him.

"What have I done..."