Chapter 4

Alice sat up hearing someone scream, her black and white sheeted bed a mess after the last few nights.

Boris, the experiments, had helped her get into some better condition after what Henry had come and done to her.

Bendy had resurfaced after collecting himself back together, and that's when they grew to respect one another.

But it was no more... but she vowed to get him back, get back to that throne and spotlight she well deserved.

She got out of bed and got dressed, then went to the hidden little projectors that were built a certain way where she could watch their moves.

A person lay sprawled on the floor at the very beginning of the building.

They must've hit that floor hard.

"Hm... a new experiment... how delightful! I must get some tasks ready for them, and a few... weapons." She smiles evilly and laughed. "This is going to be fun!"

—————————————————

You sat up rubbing your head, your vision slightly blurry. You looked up, but where you had fallen in, a ceiling was there instead.

You squinted, and shook your head. "Ow... the heck did I hit...?" Staring at the floor you tried to stand.

You groaned as a sharp pain emanated up your leg from your knee and ankle.

You looked around for something, anything, to help you. You saw a cane, though it looked old, and you reached out to it grasping it.

Why there was a cane waiting at the door you didn't know... speaking of which you tried opening it, and after trying to opening it, leaning on the cane for support, you couldn't. It was completely locked.

You turned and looked out in front of you at the studio like scenery around you.

You limped forwards and took a look at what was in front of you. A radio, on a desk that had a tiny bendy saying no, was the only thing fretting you around the corner.

You rose an eyebrow. "Bendy...?"

You looked around, recognizing this place from your books. The books you read from the recent days.

"Ah... I must be dreaming..." you tapped your fingers on the cane, knowing this was all a dream.

"I must've just hit my head... so... while I'm here... I'm gonna try to get the the next level!... though I'm not sure how..."

You limped towards another room, and you looked at the projector that was playing an old cartoon of Bendy and Alice Angel holding hands singing to one another, while Boris played in the background.

You smiled quietly to yourself and moved to another room, where your eyes widened.

The balcony set in front of you lead to nothing except for a black puddle of icky ink.

It was completely black, and looked thick.

On the wall in front of it you read, "Turn on the Ink Machine."

You rose an eyebrow and turned thinking to your yourself, "how in the world...?"

You walked around for a while, coming into a room where you were to place a few objects.

You sighed. "This is gonna be a while..."

You turned and went around, grabbing the items, and putting one on each pedestal.

They floated in mid air which made you want to find out how they were doing that.

You had tried to switch the switch at the end of the room that said Ink Flow, but it wasn't working.

After you found the last object, which was a wrench from a dead Boris which really disturbed you... especially after it had moved, you put it on the last pedestal, and the light to the Flow button turned on.

You reached out and pressed it.

The world began to shake, and you screamed as you fell to the floor, the cane slipping away from you.

The door! You had to get back to the door!

Maybe the exit had unlocked.

Footsteps echoed down the hall, but you didn't bother looking as you limped trying your hardest to run towards the door that hopefully lead out.

You went past the projector, and the desk that said no, and you began going to the door, when you felt a hand grasp your shoulder, and you turned to see bendy, the ink demon, holding onto your shoulder holding you back.

"Wrong way." He growled angrily.

You began to scream, but he quickly put a hand on your mouth and forced you to come with him. He shoved you forwards.

"Why he would send an injured freak like you is beyond me, but I sense you're not here to hurt me. So let's get you home."