Chapter 7

As bendy silently continued watching the cartoons, you on the other hand were at work trying to find a good book to read.

You glares as each one was about ink... nothing very interesting around here huh.

This dream should hopefully end soon... at least... you thought it was a dream, or hoped it was...

You sighed turning going to the center book shelves, and began plucking each one from the shelf, but putting them back where they belonged when you saw they weren't interesting enough.

After a few moments you finally sat down in a chair in the center of the book shelves and rested your head on your hands after leaning the ink-like crutch against the table.

You closed your eyes.

The silence around you was peaceful and you found your self enjoying it, at least, in that moment, before you heard a book clunk to the floor. You jumped slightly but raised your head thinking bendy had walked back in.

But when you looked in the direction the book fell, no one stood there.

Footsteps sounded working their way around you on the outside of the bookshelves you were surrounded by.

"Bendy if it's you then please stop it." You said quite annoyed.

Silence greeted you in return.

You stood slowly gently pushing the chair back.

The footsteps stopped. Your heart began pounding against your chest as you turned looking around cautiously.

You grabbed the crutch for some assurance, and for something to defend yourself with if whatever it is does indeed attack.

Suddenly a bendy cut out stuck it's head out fast from around the corner where you were facing and you yell out swinging the crutch shattering the cardboard cutout.

It fell to the floor as you hit it again, just to assure yourself it was dead.

Your breath hitched in your throat as you turned quickly, heat rising up your leg as you stood on it ignoring the pain.

You looked around frantically as the footsteps sounded once more.

Panic and fear rising within you as you held onto the crutch.

"I'm not afraid of you... c-come out-" the bookshelf have a creek.

You turned and let out a scream as the bookshelf fell right towards you. Your reached your hands out to defend your shelf against the bookshelf to try and stop it, but you shut your eyes.

The bookshelf fell, but before it fell onto you, you felt strong arms grab you.

You let out a scream as you were quickly jerked back feeling the ink swallow you.

——————————————

Bendy snarls appearing once more holding you in his arms glaring as a being turned running off.

He bared his fangs quickly turning into his normal demon form before you opened your eyes.

He looked down at you then glares and dropped you.

You let out a little Yelp opening your eyes. You glared as you opened your eyes and you looked at him.

His gaze met yours. "I thought I told you not to touch anything you shouldn't."

"I didn't-" you tried protesting but he ignored you walking forwards.

"Humans must be summer than they look. All looks no smarts." He looks down at the fallen book shelf.