Rules

The next morning I woke up in Vladimir's embrace, his arms wrapped around my chest and waist. He was naked from the waist up, he wore dark grey sweatpants, which made him look good. I woke up in a white satin, floor length nightdress, my matching robe in the chair next to the king sized bed. The bedroom is completely white, trimmed with gold linings, double doors leading to the outdoor balcony, a crystal chandelier in the middle of the ceiling. A large flat screen tv facing the bed, a modern desk to the right of the tv, a door leading to the bathroom on the left and to the left of that the door leading to the walk-in closet.

I had gotten out of Vladimir's arms, walking to the balcony and sitting at the table, going over the events of the last 24 hours. Seeing my older brother, his debt, becoming the to-be bride of a Russian Mafia Boss, I'm only marrying him to protect my brother. And poor Anya, she basically told me to fuck off when Vladimir's goons packed all my stuff and brought me to his mansion. I sighed deeply, unaware that Vladimir had been watching me.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, I jumped and looked at him leaning against the double doors, his arms crossed over his chest.

"A little." I said, looking away from him, he sat down in front of me, maids and butlers serving us breakfast. I looked to see that I had raspberry waffles, orange slices and toast, I looked up at Vladimir. 

"James told me what your favorite breakfast is." He said, as he at his sausage. "When you are finished, get dressed, preferably in something attractive but don't look like a slut." I scoffed at him.

"James also tell you that we went to catholic school in Ireland? I'll dress how I want, not how you want." I got up, walking into the bedroom, Vladimir had grabbed my wrist, throwing me onto the bed, holding my wrists down and climbing on top of me.

"I have rules that you will follow, devushka(girl). If you don't follow them there will be consequences." He looked at how vulnerable I was on the bed. "I could take you right now, fuck you so hard you wont be able to walk, make you cum until you can't remember you own name." He leaned towards my collarbone, he began sucking lightly, I tried not to moan, I could feel his member get hard against my stomach. He then moved to my right breast, his mouth sucking and biting at my skin, I let out a moan that made him smirk. When he was done he lightly kissed where he marked my skin, he got up and made me get up with him too, since he has a foot and three inches on me, I had to crane my neck to look up at him. "Do you understand?" I nodded, swallowing hard, he gently smiled leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Now, please get dressed, you're meeting some friends of mine." I walked to the bathroom, I wanted to take a shower. I undressed, turned on the hot water and began scrubbing myself. I was too lost in my thoughts to notice that Vladimir had joined me in the dual shower. I looked over at him, he winked at me, I turned my back to him and focused on me.

I had rushed out of the bathroom, into the walk-in closet, grabbing some clothes and walking back into the bedroom. I dressed in black laced underwear, matching 34D cup bra, I may have been born with wide hips but I also got cursed with large breasts, I then put on a wine red cold shoulder knee length dress, the sleeves stopping at my wrists. I then slipped into tan stockings, velvet ankle strapped heels, and I put my hair into a messy bun, I then put all natural makeup on and peach pink lip gloss. I made sure I looked alright in the mirror, walking back onto the balcony, I soaked in the sun and the cool Russian summer breeze.

"You did better than what I thought." I turned around to see Vladimir in the same attire from last night, nothing but black clothing graced his body. He held his hand out to me, I looked at then at him, his eyes said 'take it or else', I placed my small hand in his large one. He laced our fingers together, we walked to a Denali that was waiting for us, he made me get in then he got in beside me. "Ruler #1: Do not talk back to me in front of company. Number two, you must stay by my side, no matter what, or by one of my men. Three, you are to either say 'yes' or 'no' whenever someone speaks to you. Four, the only time when you are allowed to speak freely is when you and I are alone or you are with your brother. Five, you may leave the mansion, only with my men with you. Six, no contact to anyone outside my household or your brother. And seven-" I cut him off.

"I only have my brother left in this world, our parents died when we were teenagers. He's my only blood left." I said, looking out the right window. Vladimir grabbed my face and made me turn towards him.

"Seven is you never cut me off, understand?" He was mad, I nodded and looked down, I can't cause any trouble for James. He gently turned my head back towards him and kissed my forehead once more. "I apologize, I didn't mean to be rough." I nodded at him, he placed his hand on my thigh, after moving my dress up further than it was. My heart was racing at this point, sure I've done oral and stuff, but I never went all the way, yep I'm a 22 year old virgin.

We stopped at the club from last night, Vladimir laced our fingers together, we walked hand-in-hand into his office, he made me sit on his lap on the large sofa. I didn't mind but, his rather large member kept poking me in my ass. Some men came into the office, greeting Vladimir and saying hello to me, they all sat on the couch and they all talked about women, booze, sex everything men liked in life. One of the men sitting to Vladimir's left turned and looked at me.

"So, Adele-" I politely cut him off.

"It's Adelaide, only people close to me are allowed to call me 'Adele'." He nodded and apologized.

"Did you know that Old Vladimir here is 40 years old?" He asked, I looked at him shocked and looked at Vladimir, he was starring at his friend with anger.

"No." Was all I said.