The Ex

It had been a little over 2 weeks since I agreed to be Vladimir Morozova's bride, there's only four months and 1 week until he and I are married. We had become friends, well with benefits thought, we've only done oral to one another, and his occasional hickeys here and there. I had woken up earlier than him, getting out of his arms and walking downstairs and into the kitchen, still in my floor length nightgown. Vladimir's staff make a fuss over me getting my own food and drink, telling me that the boss's girl is treated like a queen.

I had moved to the patio, my juice in my hand and my book in my lap. The sun had shown brightly, one of the butlers brought out the sun umbrella to shield me. I had been reading peacefully until I herd a woman yelling, there was also crashing sounds coming from the living room area. I had walked in to see a woman with an hour glass figure, dyed blonde hair, blue eyes, bright red lipstick and bright eye shadow to match. She wore a skin tight, strapless red high thigh dress, you could see the bottom of her ass, she was dressed like a whore.

"Eto suka?! (Is this the bitch?)" She asked when she saw me, she walked towards me and slapped me across the face, I cried out in pain, holding my right cheek.

"Chto, chert voz'mi, proiskhodit? (What the fuck is going on?)" Vladimir came rushing down, after hearing my scream, he saw the pissed woman and me with tears in my eyes. "Did you hurt my bride, Anastasia?" He came over to me, gently removing my hand from my cheek, seeing the bright red mark on my skin. "I told you to never come around here, we are over." 

"I am your bride, not this Irish bitch!" She yelled. "You can't throw me away like some whore, Vlad! We were supposed to get married, my father paid you!" She went to slap him, but he caught her wrist and made her sit down.

"When you sleep with your stepbrother, people tend to brake off engagements." Vladimir turned to me, he motioned to one of the maids and she brought over an ice bag. "Go upstairs, get some rest, I'll be up in a few moments, prekrasnyy(beautiful)." I nodded, gently kissing his cheek and walking with the maid into my bedroom. She made sure I was alright, giving me the tv remote, I turned on Netflix and watched some horror movies.

A few hours had passed, Vladimir came walking into the room, red lipstick on his neck. He looked guilty but relieved at the same time, I paused the movie, he walked to my side of the bed and sat down by my feet. He placed his hand on my leg and looked at me.

"She wont be bothering you anymore, Adelaide. I took care of the problem." He said, I removed myself from his touch. 

"Is that before or after you slept with her?" I asked, he sighed. "I am to be your bride in less than five months, and if you sleep around and catch something and give it to me, I will not hesitate to slit your throat in your sleep." He looked at me shocked. "My father slept with a prostitute and gave my mother HIV, she died two years later because he was faithful. And on her death bed she made me promise to make sure my future husband is faithful to me." I stood up, walked in front of him and looked down at him. "If you expect me to sleep with you on our wedding night, you are to never sleep with another woman, I don't care if you use protection, the moment I find out, I will leave you and you will never see me again, is that clear?" Vladimir nodded, taking my hands and gently kissing the back of them. "This is the only time, and I mean only time, I will forgive you."  He nodded, wrapped his arms around me and brought my body close to his, his head resting between my breasts.

"I promise I will never touch another woman, except for the one that'll call you 'momma'." Vladimir looked up at me and kissed my stomach. "You will be the most beautiful bride and the most wonderful mother Russia will ever see."