I Love You

Adelaide's POV

I had woken up to Eva whimpering, I walked into her room, picking her up and taking her into the my bedroom with me. I asked a maid to bring me a bottle, and that I'm staying in bed all day, with Eva. 

Vladimir had left early this morning, so to is a girl's day, since there's only two more months until the wedding and little Eva is 12 months, as well. I asked out nanny to go shopping for girl things, for Eva and have a cake baked, so Eva can eat it tonight when Vladimir gets home. I can't believe it's been three months since I saw James at the club, since I met Vladimir and agreed to be his bride so my brother's debt can be paid off. At first I was going to find a way to get out of this agreement, but for some reason I don't want to leave. I don't know if it's because I actually like Vladimir, or being with Eva. As I looked down at Eva eating, I realized something......I'm in love with Vladimir Morozova.

"Hey," Vladimir had gotten home around 4 am, Eva had already fallen asleep around 11:30, we had the small party around 9, I didn't want her up too late. 

"Hi, how was your day?" I asked, putting my book away and looking at him.

"It was good, just finishing up small details for our wedding. Including your dress shopping tomorrow." He said, getting in bed, I nodded. "How about your day?"

"Good, I took some videos and pictures of the party that I'm going to put on a CD and give to Eva when she turns 18." I told him, he laughed and lightly pecked my lips. We kissed a few more times, I gently climbed on top of him, straddling him. My hands rested on his face, his hands on my hips, I deepened the kissed, pushing my tongue into his mouth, earning a deep throaty moan from him. He slipped his hands up my nightgown, gliding up my body, feeling my curves and resting his hands on my breasts. I broke the kiss off, panting, and shimmied out of my nightgown, Vladimir starred in awe. I blushed, wanting to cover myself, but refrained from doing so. 

"You're so beautiful." Vladimir whispered, gently squeezing my breasts, small moans escaping my lips. I nudged him to take off his sweats, he did so, but flipped us, him on top and me on bottom. We continued to kiss, he'd remove himself and peppered my body with love-bites, I moaned and panted out his name, I could feel him smirk every time. 

"Stop playing with me, Vladimir, please. I want you." I pleaded with him, he leaned back up to face me, kissing me deeply.

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded. He lined himself up with my entrance, I nodded, in one swift movement Vladimir entered me. I gasped/shrieked at the sudden pressure, Vladimir looked worried, but I kissed him to reassure him that I'm alright. He started to move, stretching me outwith every thrust, at first he went slow, but sped up. I was in heaven, my first time and I am loving it, I raked my nails down his back, he smirked and thrust with such force the wind was knocked out of me. Vladimir flipped us, I started riding him as he held my hips, I'm sure I was going to bruise. From all the panting I finally I told him something he's been wanting to hear for awhile.

"I love you." I told him, he looked at me shocked, kissed me deeply and fucked me harshly. With one final grunt, Vladimir and I came at the same time. I fell on his chest, panting, our bodies covered in sweat, I used what little of strength I had and looked up at him. 

"I love you too, moya boginya (my goddess)." He said, I smiled up at him, this time I became the big spoon, Vladimir laid his head on my bare breast and we both fell asleep.

The Boss's Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें