Part 1

The UA mid term exam results were posted on the internet and the students in class 1-A reactions...differed between them.

kaminari: DAMMIT, I DIDN'T STUDY AT ALL!

mina: *laughs hysterically*

mineta: man, and to think that there is still a practical exam.

kaminari: DON'T YOU GO ACTING SMUG!

mydoriya notices something weird on the post. It says that the top score was from y/n satoshi of class 1-A.

Midoriya: hey guys, whos satoshi.

kaminari: hm, how should I know?

midoriya: well according to this post his apart of our class and he got the top score on the exam.

momo: really, the top score?

ilda: strange, I don't remember any talk of a 21st student.

Aizawa walks in.

Aizawa: alright I'm here every one take your seats.

midoriya: Aizawa sensei, who is satoshi

Aizawa: hm, satoshi, why do you want to know.

midoriya shows him the post.

Aizawa: oh right, well though satoshi is apart of 1-a he doesn't really participate in class thanks to special permission from the principle.

momo: what kind of permission.

aizawa: Satoshi is allowed to spend his time in the ua workshop as long as he does his school work afterwards, he has been a top student since elementary school and has been certified as a genius.

kaminari: woah really?

Aizawa: yep, the gear he makes in the workshop is impressive, many pros use his gear, he even made my capture weapon a few years back.

midoriya: WOAH!

kaminari: Theres really a guy like that whos our age?

after class a few students went to meet y/n at the workshop, including midoriya, kaminari, momo, ochaco, and ilda.

Kaminari: this is the right place right.

???: DAMMIT HATSUME, STOP TOUCHING MY INVENTIONS

They opened the door to see a tall black hair bot in a long blue trench coat and googles yelling at a girl with dread locks.

hatsume: Oh come one y/n you're so mean, I just want to take a look at your precious babies.

y/n: you want to look at them by dissembling them and stop calling them babies!

powerloader: would you guys stop fighting?

midoriya: um are you satoshi?

y/n: you can call me y/n, and yes.

midoriya: It nice to meet you I'm izuku midoriya from 1-A.

y/n: oh, so you're my classmate, if thats even the right word to use?

momo: I'm momo yaoyorozu, pleased to meet you.

y/n: yeah yeah enough with introductions, if you need me I'll be working.

Power loader: oh come one y/n, go show them your inventions.

y/n: why?

powerloader: because the only human interaction you get is me and hatsume.

y/n: ugh, fine.

y/n walks over to a corner with a bunch of inventions piled up and sits on a rolling chair.

y/n: alright, what do you want to talk about, and make it quick?

midoriya: well first off, Aizawa sensei said that you make great inventions, could you show us some.

ochako: yeah like whats this?

y/n: thats supposed to relief the strain of a hero with a transformation type quirks

ilda: what does this do?

y/n: those boots are supposed to magnetically lock to flat surfaces

momo: could you explain this invention form me?

y/n: wrist propulsion grappling hooks

kaminari: and this?

y/n: thats the coffee maker.

kaminari: oh, what about this?

y/n: thats a socket wrench

kaminari: this thing?

y/n: THATS THE SAME COFFEE MAKER!

ochako drops an invention on the ground, breaking it.

ochako: OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY.

y/n: *sigh* its fine.

y/n grabs the broken invention and with a few sparks emiting from y/n hand the invention is fixed.

midoriya: whoa how did you do that.

y/n: it my quirk, I can change any things shape, structure, and material.

kaminari: whoa, that doesn't work on humans does it because that would be abit scary.

y/n: only me, now could you leave I'm busy.

y/n turns to his desk and goes to work and the five leave.

ilda: its a shame that he doesn't like to talk.

ochako: yeah, I would have liked to know him more.

midoriya: that was an amazing quirk he had.

momo: Its great for an inventor.

The five had meet the previously unknown student of 1-A and their next meeting with him would not be long.