part 9

aizawa: alright everyone, we need to...

???: hey is that you aizawa?

aizawa: oh god no.

The class saw the pro hero Ms

The class saw the pro hero Ms. joke walking up to them with some students from a different school.

ms joke: hey aizawa, lets get married.

aizawa: no.

ms joke: HAHAHA GOOD ONE!

y/n's mind: why does feel familiar.

ms joke: come on, if we get married then we can start a house hold full of laughter and joy.

aizawa: that sounds like hell.

y/n's mind: this definitely feels familiar.

tsuyu: you two seem pretty close.

ms joke: well our hero agencies are near each other, we help each other out from time to time, and you know how it goes.

aizawa: it went nowhere.

ms joke: oh come on, you don't have to so mean

aizawa: so you're here with your class.

ms joke: yep, come on and meet them every one.

A few students walked forward.

???: Oh cool, its them from the sports festival.

???: huh, who is this guy, is he a student?

y/n: I'm a student, I just didn't participate in the festival.

???: why are you wearing a trench coat?

y/n: why do you keep asking me questions?

???: OH WAIT I KNOW YOU, YOU'RE THAT GUY WHO FOUGHT THAT GUY WITH THE CREEPY MASK!

y/n: wasn't really creepy, just looked like a shitty darth vader cosplay

One of them starts shaking there hands.

shindo: nice to meet you all, I'm shindo, second year from Ketsubutsu academy, you guys must have had it pretty rough, but thats how heroes grow right, strengthen your resolve through conflict.

kaminari: wow, what a positive guy.

y/n: kind of makes me sick in the stomach

Everyone went into the building and were all given an explanation for the exam.

mera: hey everyone *yawn* I'm mera, before we begin this professinal liscense thing *yawn* man I just want to nap.

y/n: what a professional

mera: there is about 1540 examines *yawn* for the first part of the exam everyone will be participating in a free for all to narrow down the numbers, to pass you need to take out 2 people, to do that you need to hit the 3 targets that will be placed on everyone with a ball, everyone will be given 6 balls, *sigh* can I just nap already?

midoriya: when is the last time this guy got some sleep.

mera: and only the first 100 people will be passing.

kaminari: 100!?

kirishima: THATS NOT EVEN 5% OF US.

mera: and with that, the exam will soon begin.

The walls of the room fall down and revealed a large area with different terrains.

mera: you all have 1 minute to spread out.

midoriya: alright, we should all group up, so it will be easier to...

y/n had already  put on his targets and left. Y/n went to hide out at the bottom of a spiraling mountain.

y/n: *sigh* at least I can get some space from those guys.

As soon as the exam began, abunch of students ran towards y/n.

y/n: oh right, I remember the students in UA are always big targets during these exams.

y/n slammed his hands down and created a giant fist that punches them away.

Y/n: that should have knocked out 3 of them, time to be over with this.

Before y/n could tag out anyone, the fist shattered and y/n saw the shindo guy from earlier.

shindo: was wondering where you went.

y/n: you just like being annoying don't you?