Part 10

Shindo runs at Y/n with a wide grin. Y/n slams his hands down and creates a dome around him. Shindo breaks open a hole and continues running at y/n. He grabs a ball and tries to tag one of y/n's targets. Before he could, y/n creates a large pillar under him which shindo slams into.

 Before he could, y/n creates a large pillar under him which shindo slams into

Y/n: are you having fun down there?

Shindo: Nice quirk, too bad my quirk is the perfect counter.

Shindo grabs the pillar, y/n feels it start to shake and then it shatters. Y/n falls back to the ground and lands on his butt.

Y/n: so your quirk is to create vibrations.

Shindo: every thing you make, I'll just break it down.

y/n: tell me, does your quirk work against fire?

shindo: huh?

Y/n: didn't think so.

With a snap of his fingers, a blast of fire knocks out Shindo

With a snap of his fingers, a blast of fire knocks out Shindo. Y/n grabs a ball a tags all his targets, taking him out of the round.

y/n: alright just need one more.

As Y/n started walking away, shindo's classmate confront him.

toteki: looks like shindo got him self eliminated.

makabe: dammit.

nakagame: will just have to avenge him ourselfs.

y/n: I didn't kill idiots

nakagame: LETS GET HIM

announcer: Y/N SATOSHI HAS TAKING OUT 4 TARGETS, PLEASE RETURN TO THE WAITING AREA!

Y/n heads to the waiting room, and sits down for a nap. While sitting down todoroki enters the room.

Todoroki: oh, you passed pretty quick.

y/n: I'm trying to nap.

todoroki: oh ok.

y/n: ...

It was then that y/n decided the Todoroki was his favorite classmate.

kaminari: ALRIGHT WE MADE IT!

It was then that y/n decided Kaminari was his least favorite classmate.

A bit of time passes, and the first part of the exam concluded.

Uraraka: Awesome, everyone from 1-A passed.

Y/n: unfortunately.

kaminari: oh come on, don't be like that bud.

Y/n: do not call me bud, my only friends are sleep and my bed which I sleep in.

Announcer: All remaining participants, please look towards the screen.

Everyone's attention is drawn towards a tv screen covering the exam area. To everyone's surprise, explosives go off all across the field.

mineta: WHAT THE HELL!?

y/n's mind: what the hell is their budget?

The screen shows abunch of elderly and children walking out into the field.

Announcer: For the last part of their exam, you will be conducting rescue maneuvers, not only will these people be in your care, they will also be grading your performance

hagakure: They're going under debree, isn't that dangerous.

Announcer: have no worries, they're all apart of the HUC, the "help us company"

y/n: WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS THAT!?

Announcer: acting as civilians, it'll be you job to bring them to the safety area, your performance will be scored by a point system.

Midoriya: hey, y/n..

y/n: I don't care.

Midoriya: but I didn't say anything!

y/n: I don't care!

Suddenly, alarms started to go off, and the walls fell down.

Tsuyu: its starting.

Announcer: TERRORISTS HAVE ATTACKED THE CITY, AND THE CIVILIANS ARE TRAPED UNDER RUBBLE, SAVE AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN!

Everybody runs off in all directions. 

Child: HELP, HELP ME!

Y/n comes across a kid under some concrete. Y/n forms an opening and grabs the kid by the collar.

y/n: alright calm down, I got you.

Child: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?

y/n: huh?

child: NOT ONLY DID YOU PICK ME UP BY MY SHIRT COLLAR, YOU HARDLY GAVE ME ANY REASSURANCE!

y/n's mind: I will not hit a child, I will not hit a child.

Child: GET YOU ASS MOVING, OR ELSE I'M DOCKING YOU 10 POINTS!

y/n's mind: I might hit a child, I might hit a child.