part 8

It was a few days after the incident in kamino, and y/n just woke up from sleep.

Y/n: man, after the time in the hospital and all the lecturing from aizawa, I just want some peace and quiet.

Y/n opens his door and sees his classmates.

mina: HEY Y/N, GOOD NEWS, THEY STARTED A DORM SYSTEM!

toru: SO NOW WE'LL BE LIVING TOGETHER.

y/n:

Mina opens the door

Mina opens the door.

mina: oh come on, we're going to compare each others rooms, doesn't that sound fun.

y/n: no set of words on this planet can accurately describe how much I don't fucking care

mina: awww fine.

the next day, it started off as an average day for y/n. He made some gear, powerloader antagonized his anti-social behavior, and mei set off another explosion. The only different thing that happen was that some of y/n's classmates showed up. Y/n saw midoriya, ochako, and ida .

y/n: what do you guys want?

midoriya: um, well 1-A is working on super moves to prepare for the licencing exams, so we thought it would be a good chance to get some suit upgrades.

mei: just live it to us, come on y/n, lets make some babies together.

y/n: I hate when you call inventing like that.

mei: who said anything about inventing?

y/n:uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

mei: I'm kidding, now lets get started

mei started to feel out midoriya's body.

mei: wow, you're more muscular than you look.

y/n: hatsume

y/n had a slight look of anger on his face.

mei: aww, what wrong, are you upset that your girlfriend is touching another guy?

y/n: I don't know what you're talking about.

Mei put midoriya in an exo skeleton.

mei: this is one of my favorite

midoriya: um, i don't think this is necessary.

mei turned the suit on and it nearly snaped midoriya in half.

y/n: lets try something else.

 Mei got an electric booster for ida's arm.

ida: uh, are you sure I need these?

mei: I figured if your legs get tired, you could run with your hands.

y/n: i want you to repeat what you said, very slowly.

mei turns on the booster and ida is rocketed to the ceiling.

midoriya: at gives me and idea, I'm worried about ruining my arms, so maybe I can use my legs.

y/n: it took you this long to realize you have a working pair of legs?

midoriya: um... no.

y/n: *sigh*

y/n got started on making some special soles for midoriya, along with arm braces to reduce strain on his arms. For the next four day y/n's classmates came in and out of the workshop for costume upgrades. Eventually y/n and the rest the class took a bus to the hero licensing exam location.

jiro: i'm starting to get nervous

aizawa: Its important for you to pass, once you get your licenses you'll be seen as real heroes, so make sure you all do your best.

1-A: PLUS....

???: ULTRA

y/n: ... who the hell are you?

???: inasa, its impolite to interrupt other people's huddles

inasa: you're right, I'M SO VERY SORRY.

The guy slammed his head into the ground causing blood to drip down.

inasa: sorry, I just really like ua, so I got excited.

kirishima: um, its alright man.

They walked away and headed back to there class

bakugo: he is from shiketsu, UA is considered the best hero school, but they're a close second.

aizawa: that was inasa yoarashi, he was UA's number 1 recommended student, but for some reason he turned it down.

y/n: that weird