part 7

y/n slams his hands on the ground and creates abunch of cannons, firing at all for one. All for one uses his rivet stab and stabs through the cannon balls. The rivets then go after y/n, y/n just barley dodges. All might jumps at all for one, all for one shoots him with an air cannon but all might pushes through it and punches all for one. All for one uses impact recoil to send all might back.

y/n: shit, who the hell is this guy?

all might: he is all for one, he can take the quirks of others.

y/n: so thats what he meant by my quirk seem useful.

all for one: child, your quirk will be of much use to me, join me or I'll have to take it.

y/n: I think I have a third option.

y/n reaches in his pockets a takes out a weird pair of gloves. He puts them on and they start charging electricity.

all might: what are you doing?

y/n: my quirk is resourceful, but it lacks destructive power, so I made a super move to make up for it, but I need to charge up alot so buy me some time.

all might: if you say so.

All might goes in for a punch but all for one warps gran torino in front of him and punches him.

all might: I'm sorry

all might pulls gran torino out of the way and punches all for one, he catches it and uses impact recoil. A large blast of gust is created, and all might grabs all for one's arm, crushing it.

y/n: ALL MIGHT, THROW HIM TO ME!

all might sends all for one flying at y/n, y/n snaps his fingers and a the roar of thunder could be heard as y/n creates a bolt of lightning and blasts it at all for one. All for one is temporarily paralyzed and y/n is blasted into a wall and gets knocked out.

all for one: i-i can't m-move

all might: this ends now all for one, UNITED STATES OF SMASH!

all might punches all for one as hard as he can, a massive hurricane is created a blows back everyone nearby. The wind clears and everyone can see all might standing over all for one. But all might is in a skeleton like form.

Endeavor: all might, WHAT IS THAT PATHETIC FORM!?

all might: its not important now, check on y/n.

Endeavor goes over to y/n and checks is injures.

Endeavor: he has severely burns and broken ribs, but he'll live.

y/n is brought to a hospital, when he wakes up he is surrounded by most of his classmates.

mina: oh good, you're awake.

y/n: I wish I wasn't, this fucking hurts

midoriya: yeah, that lightning move has some kick back

kaminari: how the hell did you even do that?

y/n: I use large amount of electricity and my quirk to ionize the air and create a lightning bolt

yaoyorozu: The doctors said you'll be okay, and that you'll be out in a few day.

???: Y/N!!!

y/n: it might be a few more days than they expect.

Storming through the doors comes an angry mei hatsume. 

y/n: MEI WAIT, I'M INJURED!

mei grabs y/n and starts strangling him.

mei: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING GOING AGAINST THAT GUY?

y/n: i didn't have a choice.

mei: YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN YOUR SELF KILLED.

y/n: if you don't stop you're the one whos gonna get me killed.

mei: next time think before you do something stupid and worry your girlfriend.

class: .... GIRLFRIEND!!!?

mina: SHES YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?

y/n: yeah.

kaminari: HOW!?

y/n: you know you guys are being surprisingly loud for hosipital guests.

kaminari: sorry, but how did this happen?

mei: its called true love, something I imagine you wouldn't under stand.

y/n: she kept asking me for weeks, I finally said yes so she leave me alone.

mei: okay you can back to sleep now.