part 5 (updated)

Y/n ran through the forest and saw a blonde girl attacking uraraka and tsuyu. As soon she saw y/n she blushed and ran away.

y/n: are you alright.

tsuyu: yeah, just a little banged up.

y/n then saw shoji and todoroki come out of some bushes. 

shoji: guys, have you seen bakugo and tokoyami, they were just with us.

???: my my, I wonder where they could have gone.

Everyone looks up to see a masked man standing on a tree branch.

???: oh thats right, I used my magic to make them disappear.

Todoroki launches a massive ice attack and the masked man jumps and runs away on the ice.

???: sorry to cut our meeting short, but I must get going.

uraraka: dang it, how are we gonna catch him?

y/n: uraraka, make everyone here float, then tsuyu throw us as hard as you can at that bastard.

shoji: So we'll be like human rockets.

uraraka use her quirk on everyone and tsuyu threw them at the masked man. In mid air they landed on the masked man and crashed to the ground. Everyone looked up to see a villain in a body suit and one covered in scars.

???: mister, dodge this.

masked man: got it.

The masked man vanished and a crater with a marble was made. The scared man then shot a blue flame that y/n blocked with a wall he made. y/n then got ambushed by the girl that attacked uraraka and tsuyu.

toga: hi, I'm himoka toga, that cold glare you have is so cool, I want to see that glare when you're covered in blood. 

y/n kicked her off and a portal showed up and the masked guy poped out of the marble that was in the crater.

y/n: your quirk, you can trap things in marbles can't you.

The masked man claps his hands.

masked man: bravo, you figured it out with a single glance at my power.

two more portals appeared and the girl and the body suit guy jumped through them. Then a nomu ran through the other portal.

masked man: until next time.

He starts to back up into the portal but ayoyama's laser came from the bushes and hit the masked man in the face. Two marble came out of the man's mouth and shoji and todoroki made a run for them. Shoji grabbed on of them and tokoyami appeared, todoroki almost grabs the other one but the scared man grabs it.

???:  nice try, todoroki.

The villains escape through the portal and it closes.

y/n: DAMN IT.

The students were brought to a hospital to assist the injured students. The news reported that one student was taken and the hero ragdoll went missing. The students were in the waiting room.

kirishima: dammit, this is bad, what if something bad happens to bakugo.

momo: I really hope ragdoll is alright.

Y/n then stood up and gained every ones attention.

y/n: I'm going.

kaminari: what, where?

y/n: yayorozu planted a tracking device on the nomu right, I'm going to get Bakugo.

1-A: WHAT?!

ida:Y-YOU CAN'T DO THAT, ARE YOU CRAZY?

y/n: I'm a hero aren't I, I'm gonna do my job and go save someone.

ida: THE TEACHERS TOLD US TO STAY HERE, YOU CAN'T JUST...

y/n punched ida in the face and held him up by the collar.

y/n: I'M NOT JUST GONNA SIT BY WHILE SOMEONE IS IN DANGER, IF SOMEONE NEEDS HELP, I'M GONNA HELP THEM!

kirishima: y/n

y/n: WHAT?!

kirishima: aizawa told us what happened to you mother.

The room went silent.

y/n: yeah, so what?

Mina: we know why you're hurting, just let us help you.

y/n: NO

kirishima: y/n listen ...

y/n: Whats there to say, when I was young I wanted to be a hero more than anything and mother's love to make inventions rubbed off on me, and one day I made a gear that would help my mother out, she brought it on a mission, the gear broke down when she tried to use it and she got killed by a villain that happens to be my father. I swore I'll make up for getting my mother killed by making gear that never fails.

mina: y/n, you know that there are gonna be times were not everyone can be saved. 

y/n: I-I know that.

kirishima: come on y/n, the pain won't stop until you let others help, now lets think of a plan.

y/n: *sigh* fine