The Machine

Sorry for any incorrect spelling or grammar in this chapter. I'll fix it later if I see any. Hope you guys like it. Just another reminder this story is a Ray X Henry story  where Ray is 23 and Henry is 19, it is also mpreg so if you don't like that you can leave.  Enjoy reading😊

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

"It was too close! It was way too close!" Ray declares as he paces the Man Cave. Henry rolls his eyes and sighed as he lifts himself on his elbows and Schwoz continues to run his tests. Ray threw his hands up in the air and sighed, "aw, this is all my fault. I mean, if it wasn't for me this never would've happened to Henry." Ray stops pacing for a moment and crosses his arms, "I caused this. I'm to blame." Charlotte turns towards Ray and sarcastically huffs out a yeah while Ray glares at her before continuing his pacing. Schwoz continues to wave the medical tool over Henry's body while asking if it hurts anywhere. "No, it actually kinda tickles" Henry replies giggling. Schwoz smiles and nods, "I know. I do it to myself sometimes."

"Schwoz! You've been examining Henry for twenty minutes already. Will you say something?" Charlotte demands. Schwoz nods and points the tool towards Charlotte, "Will you Order me a corn beef sandwich?" He asks in his thick accent. Henry sighs and the others throw their hands up. "Schwoz!" Ray yells warningly. "What?" Schwoz asks as he looks between them. "Is Henry gonna be okay?" Ray shouts. Schwoz shrugs and looks back to Henry before replying, "I think so." Ray sighs and rubs his temple, "oh thank God!" He sighs.

Ray smiles at Charlotte as she silently contemplates what Schwoz said. "I'll take a tuna salad on whole wheat." Charlotte looks at Henry and back to the two men in front of them. "Hey!" She yells to the two staring at the screen of Henry's scan, both men turn toward her asking what, "I'm not gonna get anybody any sandwiches!" Henry pushes himself further up and waves his hand in the air. "Okay, I don't mean to interrupt; but my butt still hurts" Henry says, pointing towards he butt as Ray snorts. "What's so funny?" Charlotte asks as Ray stops himself from giggling. Ray smiles at them, "he said but my butt."

Schwoz turns back to Henry and tells him to lift himself onto his knees and try to wiggle his hips. Henry does so and Schwoz stops him after a few seconds to tell him he's doing it wrong as the other two watch in worry. "More wiggle. Like you're a hula dancer trying really hard to get a hula job!" Schwoz explains. Henry shrugged and wiggled his hips until a loud pop was heard. "OW!" Shouts as he lays back down quickly and holds onto his side.

Charlotte looks to Schwoz as he thinks for a moment. "Well?" She asks briefly. "Henry has a dislocated buttock," Schwoz replies. "Whaat?" Henry interjects as Ray rushes to the group's side again. "Well, how do we fix him? It?" Ray rushes out. Schwoz nods and looks at Ray, "We grab his wrist and you grab his ankles." The three gather round Henry as he asks what's going on. "On the count of two, everyone yank and shack!" Schwoz informs. "Yank and shack." Ray repeats himself as he grabs Henry's ankles. " Yank and shack! That doesn't sound good at all!" Henry says quickly between the others mumbling. Schwoz nods and starts counting. "What are you doi-Ow! Ow! Ow! Oh my God!" Henry complains as the other jerk his body around. "Almost got it!" Schwoz shouts as the all pull. A loud crack I heard and Henry pulls away from them groaning in pain and he sits up quickly.

"Woo! I think it worked, '' Henry says happily as shakes his hips while sitting. "Do you feel any pain?" Schwoz asks hurriedly while pointing at Henry. "Nope," Henry replies as he stands up and shakes his hips again  "thanks guys! You relocated my buttock!" Henry smiles. "Hey," Ray says as he places his hand on Henry's shoulder, "I'm sorry you got hurt kid." Henry shrugs," hey- c'mon, it wasn't your fault. I'm the one who ran back in the store." "I know but," Ray stops and walks away before turning back towards Henry, "you're just a kid  what right do I have to take you around with me and put you in all kinds of dangerous situations." Ray explains. "Hey!" Henry says, "I wanted this job and you need a sidekick!" Ray sighed and nods, "I know but... you were just seventeen when you took that oath. Maybe it's too risky." Henry shakes his head and rolls his eyes, "you became captain man when you were 17 and you're only 23 and still take the risks." Ray glances at Henry and bites his lip. "I know, but I'm indestructible!" Ray defends.

"I wish we could make Henry indestructible" Charlotte musses. Ray looks down and moves uncomfortably, "Yeah, to bad the machine that made me indestructible was destroyed." Schwoz frowns. "What are you talking about? The densitizer was never destroyed." Ray and Charlotte look back to Ray white crossed arms. Ray takes a step forward and looks between Schwoz and the others, "Yes, it was. Remember the accident.. that destroyed the machine." Schwoz shakes his head and mimics Ray movements, "why are you talking to me like this? The machine is down stairs."  Rays eyes widen and he scoffs, "what part of this look do you not get. It's to lie? I wanted you to lie! Why won't you lie!" Ray shouts. "So you lied to us?" Charlotte interjects. Rays turn quickly towards the younger two, "NOooooo," he turns back to Schwoz, "right? Schwoz?" Schwoz looks at Charlotte and shrugs, "I could show you the machine right now." Ray groans and Henry steps up, "Ray! The densirizer's been here this whole time I've known you?"

Ray stays quiet before replying reluctantly. "Yes, it has." "Then why can't Henry be desensitized?" Charlotte asks quickly. "Yeah, why can't I be indestructible like you?" Henry presses. Ray looks between Charlotte and Henry before sighing. "You wanna know why?" "Yeah." "You really wanna know why?" "I do!" "'Cause I'll show ya! I'll take you to the machine that changed everything if that's what you really want!" "That'd be great." Ray pauses and nods, "'K, let's go," Ray says as he heads towards the back storage room. "This... is the room of stairs he" Ray announced. "Well, where's the machine that made you indestructible?" Henry asks excitedly. Ray points toward something covered by and old dusty cloth. "Right over there. Schwoz, pull off the tarp." Ray says before Schwoz heads over the remove the cloth. Schwoz tufgs a few times but the tarp stays in place and he falls into tangles on the ground when the cloth gives free. "So this is the machine that made you indestructible?" Charlotte asks. Ray nods and hums, "I remember it like a well edited video... God, I was a handsome kid."

Henry takes a few steps forward. "Well, c'mon. Let's fire this thing up and make me indestructible!" "No!" Ray states firmly and schwoz gets to his feet again. "Why can't we make Henry indestructible?" Charlotte asks. Ray sighs and uncrosses his arms, "because it won't work." "Why not," Henry protests,"if you worked on you then it should work on me."  Ray nods, "yeah, that's what my dad thought. But it didn't. After that thing made me indestructible my dad and his team of scientists tried it out on other people." Charlotte stepped closer intregued by rays story, "and what happens?" She asks. "You wanna know what happened?" "Yeah." "Do you really want to know?" "I do!" "Cause I'll show ya! I'll take you over there and I'll show ya wha-" "Just show us! Just show us!" Henry shouts. "Okay. Let's go" Ray replies.

Ray shows them multiple tapes of the trials and test his father had done in people and the side effects that the machine had on them. Ray made them promise to leave the machine alone before telling them he had tickets to see a movie and to lick the door before they left for the night and headed out leaving the two with Schwoz. "Well... too bad" Charlotte says sadly. "I know. Do you know how cool it'd be if I was indestructible?" Henry wonders as he touches the machine. Schwoz pauses for a moment, " you know what, I say you can be made indestructible." "How Henry asks. "Come. I'll tell you out there" Schwoz says as he leads them out to the Man Cave. Charlotte says no and Henry stops to ask what's wrong. She says she is not having anything to do with this when they've seen what that machine has done to people and sits down on a wagon while shouting with her ears plugged. Henry pulls the wagon out and they sit quietly while Schwoz explains how to run the experiment and create an indestructible Kid Danger. Charlotte try's to sit back down on a chair to stay away from what the two men were planning but Henry just dragged that chair along too. When they had the test setup schwoz turned to Henry, "okay, now remember you say hey, daddy! Daddy, hey! Before falling into the machine from the skateboard and turning it on." Henry nods and repeats his line before he starts. Henry stay in the machine for a few seconds before Charlotte and schwoz turn it off and Henry falls out gasping for air. "Well? How do you feel?" Charlotte asks hurriedly. "Like my insides are on fire... but I'm a good way. Like whe- Ow!" Henry shouts as Schwoz smashes a bat over his head. Schwoz holds his hands up and waits while watching the other. "Hey. Hey, it doesn't hurt anymore!" Henry says excitedly. They all start shouting and schwoz brags about his geniusness. Charlotte picks up a vase and nods at Henry. "Can I?" She asks. Henry smirks and nods, "go for it!" Charlotte breaks the case over Henry's head and he stumbles for a moment before straightening up and smiling brightly. "I'm okay!" Henry announces as he poses like Captain Man. They leave the Man Cave smiling in victory.... if only they knew what the side effect was going to be.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—

Let me know if you like it or not😊 I hope you did. Next chapter will be out soon and I hope you have a good day/night.