Family Dinner

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. GRADUATION IS RIGHT AROUND THE CONER AND IM GETTING READY.

"P-piper!" Henry says as he pushes himself off Ray. Piper backs away from her brother as he rushes to her and gsos when he grabs her wrist before yanking her into his room and slamming the door. Piper began shrieking at the tip of her lungs, and Ray flops back onto Henry's bed with a heavy sigh. Henry covers mouth with his free hand, "SHHH! SHHH! SHUT THE FUCK UP, PIPER! WE WEREN'T HAVING SEX!" Henry yells above her shrieking. Piper stops and glares at him. "Then what were you doing straddling him on the bed like that, Henry!" Henry looks back at Ray, who nods, "you gotta keep some secrets, Piper." Piper crosses her arms and rolls her eyes as she scoffs. "What kinda secret is so bad that you need to hold your sister hostage, moron?" Henry stands silently before scrambling to his boyfriend and reaching into Ray's pocket to pull out a sonogram photo. He stumbled back to his sister's side and held the photo up.

"Woah, who's got a bun in the oven?" Piper asked in amusement as she laughed. She laughs while shaking her head for a few more moments before she slowly faded out. "Why are you both pointing at Henry?" Piper's eyes widen, and she lets out a confused sound. "You're not a girl, you can't have a baby up there!" Piper says, alarmed. "H-How would that even work?"

Ray tosses Henry his gumball tube and waves his hands, "go for it, babe." Henry catches the container and opens it quickly, "whatever you see in this room, stays within this family, Piper." Henry says before popping the gumball into his mouth. Piper rolls her eyes and sighs in annoyance, and she watches her brother chew the gum and begin blowing a bubble. "Is that your secret! You can blow a bub- OH MY GOD!" Piper shouts as Henry changes to Kid Danger.

"Pretty cool, ri-"

"EWWWW! I SAID MY BROTHER WAS HOT!" Piper shudders in disgust and shapes her head, "never again," she says as she gags. "But how did YOU," Piper points to Ray, "put a baby in him," Piper finishes as she points at her brother. Henry sits her down next to Ray on the bed and takes a deep breath. It was silent as Henry thought about what to say, and Ray decided to break the silence. "You're in 10th grade; you should've already learned how babies are made," Ray snickers. Piper lets out a snort as Henry pushes Ray away from his sister with a glare. "Shut it, Ray," Henry says softly, "there was a machine that made Ray indestructible, and we used it on me. It worked. But all the other people who had used the device when Ray's father experimented with it on other people.....Terrible side effects. But I didn't show any side effects so we all just assumed I didn't have any-"

Piper nods and cuts Henry off, "until You and Ray fucked and weeks later you took a pregnancy test and then had to get it confirmed by a doctor." Ray and Henry shake their heads and Henry laughs. "How'd you know I took a pregnancy test?" Henry asks his sister. Piper stands up and heads for the door and stops in the doorway once again. "Mom thought it was mine and tried to ask me if I was pregnant. Good luck telling mom and dad, thou, dweebs!" Piper says before opening the door and stepping into the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay... I'm going to need you to explain that one more time for us, Henry."

Henry slumps down and in his chair as Ray clears his throat again. "What we're aiming to say is that.... Henry- your son and I are Captain Man and Kid Danger." Henry glanced at his parents as they slowly nodded and scrunched their eyes briefly at him. "We know. You really thought a small mask was going to stop us from recognizing our son on the news?" Kris asked in doubt, "no, no. Clarify the.... Pregnancy part. First off, how?" Jake hums in agreement as he extends his arms and waves his hands in circles, "you said something about a machine that made Henry indestructible like you, Ray?"

Ray nods his head vigorously and swallows quickly before continuing. "Y-yeah. So, I had told them not to use it because my father had used it on many people who all had terrible side effects, " Ray explains, "but Schwoz, the German man you've met, did something, and we believed it had no side effects after Henry had shown none."

"Which obviously, we were incorrect, " Henry laughs nervously. Ray sighs, and Henry's parents take all the information given. Kris takes a deep breath and looks at Ray again, "your both adults, so this is meant in no way to come across as protective, but-"

"MOM!" Henry shouts as he pushes himself up in his seat, "DON'T!"

Kris shakes her head and snorts. "Well, I don't think the machine is the only thing that happened for you to have a baby inside you, Henry!" Kris defends, "am I correct to assume you two are..... 'Active'?" Henry scoffs in disbelief as Ray looks between his boyfriend's mother and his boyfriend himself. Ray breathes deeply before looking to the ground and nodding his head in defeat. Kris looks to her husband and points at him. "Forty. Now," she demands. "What?" Henry asks; his father groans and leans backward. Henry's eyes widen once he again, and he scowls at his mother. "YOU MADE A BET!" Henry shouted in despair before repeating himself in a loud whisper, "you made a bet on our sex life!"

Jake hands Kris two twenties and shrugs. Henry is at a loss for word for a moment. "You bet forty bucks on your son being 'active,'" Henry muttered to his parents. His mother snorted and shook her head, "No. That was only twenty." Henry takes a deep breath and hums to himself. "Do I even wanna know what the other twenty was about?" Henry asked, exasperated. "Just the Kid Danger thing," Kris says as she waves a twenty at him. Kris stands up and heads to the counter where her purse is to slips the two bills inside as Henry lays his head on the table and groans.

"So Ray, " Jake starts, "play any bad mitten?"

Ray looks at Henry in a loss for words and back to Jake. "I- I don't even know what bad mitten is," Ray confesses. Jake nods and frowns, "Neither do I." Henry lets out a small airy laugh at his father's look of defeat and shakes his head. "You play it all the time, and you don't know what it is, dad?"Henry rolls his eyes and laughs when Jake starts mumbling about doing random things "on the court" and just hoping he didn't get "flagged" by the other dads. Ray is confused and laughs in an attempt to lighten the atmosphere and he shrubs at his lover.

"So how far along are you, Henry?" Kris asked happily as she took her seat next to her son again. Henry hums for a moment as he thinks. "Just a little over three months with them," Henry says fondly. Kris copies her son and hums, "them?" Before Henry can make a blubbering mess of himself trying to explain Ray cuts in calmly stating, "Twins. We just found out today." Jake nods and congratulates them swiftly before ranting about how twins ran in his family with every other generation. The family laughs together and continues their dinner in peace while awaiting the Manchester-Hart bundles of screaming joy.

A/N:Thanks for reading and the next part will be up soon let me know what you think and what you think will happen next😄 please vote and comment. Thank you all. Love y'all.