"I Am NOT Hiring Jasper!"

Hey guys! I just had my birthday May 23rd, Prom May 26th, graduated May 28th, had my last Band event on Memorial Day, and I got my tonsils removed yesterday cause I kept getting strep throat which causes my asthma to act up! I am back, though, and will have more frequent and current updates. I love you all, and don't forget to comment and vote. I love reading yalls comments. They always lighten up my day!❤️😄💃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have returned with greasy burgers and chicken nuggies," Ray cries out as he stumbles from the tubes. Henry races from his place on the couch and flies into his boyfriend's arms with a large smile. "I love you so much. Thank you for the food, babes," Henry declares as he snatched the bags and hurried back to the table with Ray chuckling behind him. "Okay, slow down on the nuggets, babe! Don't choke!" Ray teases as he takes his seat next to Henry. Henry grunted and rolled his eyes before taking another bite of the chicken, "I can't help it, Ray! You try being the one eating for two!" Ray puts his hands up with wide eyes and shakes his head. "No thank you, Hen," Ray says as he pushes the nuggets closer to his boyfriend.

Charlotte shakes her head as she comes back with Schwoz behind her before taking her place on Henry's other side. "So.... How'd Jasper figure out who Henry was?" Schwoz asks. Charlotte nodes and stares at Ray while passing the food left in the bag to the others. Ray sighs and sets his fries between him and Henry, motioning to let the other know he could have some of his fries as well, before beginning to explain. "Jasper had DMed that CaptianDanger Instagram page me and Hen have and said he knew that Henry was Kid Danger and that he knew Hen was pregnant. Said that he was locked in the bathroom in the Harts kitchen bathroom during the dinner when me and Hen told his parents about the sidekick thing and the baby. He sounded borderline stalkerish," Ray says before taking a bite of his own food.

Henry groans and slouches in his seat and swallows. "I specifically told him not to come over that day because it was a family issue," Henry grumbled. Ray smirks at his lover's attitude and kisses Henry's cheek with a loud smooch, "Calm down, love." Henry rolls his eyes again and eats the fry Ray offered him. The other laughed at Henry's cuteness as he pouted in his seat and crossed his arms over his bump. "What are we gonna do about Jasper though, Ray?" schwoz says before taking a sip of his drink. Ray finishes his last bite and shrugs while pushing the rest of his fries to Henry. "Probably have to wipe his brain, " Ray says as he picks Henry's told trash with his own to throw away.

Henry scoffs and grimaces at Ray's notion. "We are not wiping my best friend's brain!" Henry declares, Charlotte nodding her heading in agreement with Him. "But what else could we even do? Lock him in the basement?" Ray says loudly as he swings his arms about. Charlotte crosses her arms and huffs out, "you mean dungeon?" Ray pauses as sucks in a quick breath and he scrunches his eyebrows together; he knew he wasn't gonna be able to deny this one. "Okay... Fair enough. AnyRay, it's not like we really have a third option here, guys," Ray smirks like his best the puzzle and Henry snorts. "ORRRR..... we do what we did when Char-"

"NO! I refuse to give that man child a job in my store!"Ray says as he begins to pout. The other continue to argue with Ray for about an hour longer and Ray was restless and on the edge of giving in to the idea of giving Jasper a job but Henry knew just what would push him over the edge. Henry takes a deep breath and prepares for his little act as the others continue to debate one another. Henry lets out a low, pained groan and doubles over into himself as the others stop where they are. "Ray, please. This is stressing me out too much. Just give Jasper the dumb job" Henry breaths out through clenched teeth. Ray is at Henry's side in an instant and nods, "okay, bubs. Just calm down for me so you don't hurt the babies, Hen."

Henry nods and stands up to stretch his arms in the air and Charlotte bursts out laughing as Ray stares at his lover in confusion. Ray realizes the trick Henry had used against him and rolls his eyes, "okay, haha. Whatever." Henry laughed and makes his way toward Rays bedroom with his arms stretched above his head, " at least we've figured out what to do. Sides, I was getting stressed out cause I'm exhausted so come and take a nap with me, Ray." Ray chuckles and agrees as he makes his way back to his room to lay down. He stops before closes the entrance to the back of the Man Cave and points at Charlotte, "Have that kid here at 1:30 tomorrow or he won't have the job and his brains being wiped!" Charlotte nods before Henry drags Ray off to cuddle during their midday nap and schwoz chuckles as Ray trips to the back while the entrance closes.

"So is Jasper that wired curly haired kid you and Henry are friends with?" Schwoz asked as he continued his meal. Charlotte nods and snorts to herself, "you have no business calling anyone wired, Schwoz," she says happily. Truth be told, they all knew Jasper wasn't really employee material but they had no choice anymore, really