Holy Sh-

A/N: let me know what you think. Thank you for reading. Love yall❤️

"Henry~" Ray murmurs against the blonde's neck. Ray slowly runs his hand from Henry's shoulder to his waist while nibbling on a love bite left on his lover's neck. Henry groans and pushes himself back into his lover's touch as he yawns and stretches himself awake. "Good morning, pretty boy," Ray sighs as Henry flips himself to face the other, "how'd you sleep?" Henry smiles at Ray sleepily before pressing a kiss onto Ray's lips. "Great with you here next to me, " Henry flirted, "maybe I should spend the night in your bed more often." Ray groans and pulls Henry into another kiss. The two breakaway, and giggle at each other like schoolboys before Ray slips out of bed and starts collecting their clothes for the day. "Care to join me for a shower, Hen?" Ray asks quietly as he rubs Henry's back with soft strokes. Henry smiles at Ray and pushes himself off the bed. "Don't keep the shower waiting, Ray," Henry years as he rushes to the shower.

When Henry and Ray finally emerge from their morning showers, Charlotte has already made her way to the Man Cave and has begun sorting through files. "Hey, guys....Late morning?" Charlotte asks as she sorts the last file and clicks the save button. "I'd be getting a late start to today than having to stress about the dinner with my parents tonight," Henry stretches and rolls his eyes as Schwoz enters the room, "or deal with Schwoz nagging me about postponing the monthly check-up." Schwoz throws his hard up in offense and starts rambling about the importance of monthly ultrasounds. Henry proceeds to argue with the German man, and Ray joins in Henry's defense. "Guys! Stop it!" Charlotte yells at the three, "Henry knows that it's essential to have those checks, but he also wants Ray there with him, and it's not our fault Rays been bust for two weeks because of stupid criminals trying to run down Swellview now that Kid Danger is on the sidelines at the time being."

"Well, yeah," Schwoz says as he pulls a chair up next to the medical screen, "but Ray's here now, so no more excuses. Get in the car and lay back." Henry hops into the chair and leans back as Ray softly rubs his arm. Schwoz gets the wand to scan Henry's stomach and nods, "can you lift your shirt just above your belly" Schwoz asks, smiling brightly. Ray lifts Henry's shirt slightly and Schwoz waves the medical tool over Henry's stomach a few moments before he stops abruptly. "Hold on a second," Schwoz whispers as he looks closely at the screen and frowns. Henry grips Rays hand and gulps as Schwoz clears the screen and begins to wave the wands over Henry's body once again. It's quite as Schwoz looks closely at the screen. Ray and Henry stare at the scientist with worry as he examines the scan. "Well.... Nothing is wrong technically," Schwoz says slowly. Ray pushes Henry back into the chair gently, "what do you mean technically?" Ray stressed loudly. Schwoz smirks sheepishly at the two before hiding a laugh. "Ray likes to cover his bases, huh, Charlotte?" Schwoz laughs. The other three yell at Schwoz with rushed voices. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN TECHNICALLY, SCHWOZ?" Henry asks as he sits up. Schwoz looks back at the screen and smiles back at the others, "there's two little babies in there." Henry lays back in the chair and takes a deep breath as Ray stares at Schwoz in shock.

"Are.. are you sure?" Ray asks as looks back at Henry in concern. "Yes," schwoz confirms pointing towards the screen, "here and here." Schwoz looks at the two and smiles awkwardly. Ray rushes to Henry's side and stares at him with worry as the other stares calmly at the screen. "I'm fine, Ray. It's okay. I just need a moment with you holding my hand, okay?" Henry says softly. Ray nods and slips his hand into Henry's while resting the other on top of Henry's stomach. Henry sighs slowly and smiles gently at his boyfriend with a soft smile. "It's all gonna be okay" Ray says in comfort before smiling at the others with tears, "twins!" Ray laughs in disbelief as the others laugh softly at the couple's reactions. Charlotte and Schwoz quietly go back to their work as Ray stands beside Henry and the two stare at one another. The only sound in the Man Cave is the shuffle of feet as the others work around the two lovers until Henry opens his mouth and closes it with wide eyes. "Holy shit," Henry breaths out with a slight chuckle as tears fill his eyes. Ray feels tears attempt to fill his own eyes as he caresses the fragile bump tenderly. Henry sits up slowly and positions his hands above Ray's hand, hugged onto his stomach. "Holy shit," Henry doubles.

The moment is intruded by the loud blaring of the crime signal going off. Ray moans and looks at the flashing red gleam before glancing back at Henry with grim eyes and his hands still looming over his lover's swelling. Henry tugs Ray into a hasty kiss and nods at him with a soft smile. "Go," Henry mumbles cheerfully, "they'll still be twins when you get back." Ray can't help but grin at Henry and kiss Henry's forehead before pushing a gumball into his mouth and departing the Man Cave. At least Henry's parents weren't the only ones getting bombshell news dropped on them today.