Revelations

A/N: Just a quick chapter.

"So guys, girl or boy?" Charlotte says as she chews the fries. Ray stops sipping his drink and silently glares at the smirking girl as Henry's eyebrows scowl, and he looks at her with his mouth half open and fries in his hand. "E-excuse me? We what'd you say?" Henry asks, not moving from his position. "I said, girl or boy?" Charlotte repeats. After another moment of Henry staring at her with a perplexed frown, she rolls her eyes, "you know.... The baby."

Henry looks to Ray, then to Schwoz, and back to Charlotte with wide eyes. "Oh... Of course, " Henry says before nodding and shoving the fries in his mouth. Ray smiles fondly at his lover's antics and shrugs when meeting Charlotte's eyes. "I kinda want a girl," Ray confesses, pointing his drink at Charlotte before taking another sip of his Orange soda. Henry snorts and shrugs his shoulders before turning and smiling at Ray, "Even if we have a girl, we aren't naming her Mirabelle, so don't even try and get any ideas, babe." Ray groans and slides down the couch with a hurt look, "But it's a great name, Henry!" Ray continues to pout while

Henry rolls his eyes. "Mhm. I'm sure it is, Ray." Ray pushes himself back up and crosses his arms as he scoffs. "A-list celebrity baby name, Henry!" Ray chides. The other three laugh at Ray's outburst, and Henry shakes his head before standing up and grabbing their trash to throw away. "What if it's a boy, Ray? We can't name a boy, Mirabelle, " Henry states, tossing the bag of wrappers into the trash. "Easy, " Ray floats, "Levi." Charlotte chokes, and Henry gags, "I am not naming my child Levi, Raymond Manchester." Ray sighs in defeat and throws his hands up, "fine! What gender are you hoping for?" Henry leans on the couch and thinks for a moment. "I want to say I don't mind. I spent a whole month already trying to ignore their existence but to be honest... I think it's going to be a boy."

Ray turned to tease Henry jokingly, but the second he saw Henry, he couldn't form words. Henry looked so genuinely happy. For a month, Ray had seen Henry distracted and continually biting his nails or his lips in an anxious stoup. He hasn't seen Henry's smile this bright and bold in a month, and damn did his boyfriend's glow of happiness make Ray want to wrap Henry up in his sheets and cuddle him to the end of time. Henry looks at Ray and blushes as he sees the way Ray watches him. "They'll be perfect either way, Henry. They have your genes" Ray flirts. Henry looks down and blushes while shaking his head and giggles. "Get a room!" Charlotte yells from her side of the couch as she throws her wrapper at Ray. A wrapper hits ray in the face, and he scowls at Charlotte with fake animosity. "I'll give you a three-second head start, lady," Ray warns jokingly. Charlotte stands up and rushes to the backroom to finish her organizing. Schwoz picks up his trash and tosses it in the garbage before excusing himself to help Charlotte complete his labeling. 

It was silent for a moment between the two men as they just watched the other. It's not awkward or forced. Just the small sounds of their breathing and little smiles being thrown from one to another. Ray moves first and grapes Henry's shirt to drag the 19-year-old to meet his lips with their own. Henry moans into the kiss and opens his mouth to let Ray's tongue into his mouth as he moves closer to his lover. When the kiss is broken by one of them, Ray jumps up and wraps his arm around Henry's waist to lead Henry away from the main room and back j to their bedroom with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, when do you think that they'll tell Henry's parents what's going on!" Schwoz asks as he slaps a labeled sticker to a jar full of some green slime-looking stuff. Charlotte scoffs and scrunches up her nose, " why would they have to tell the Harts what's going on?" Charlotte asks, and Schwoz hands her the jar to set next to the others. Schwoz stops his hand from blaming another label onto another jar of strangely colored slim. "You don't think that Henry can hide a pregnancy from his family, do you?" Schwoz asks as she slams the label onto the jar and hands it to Charlotte. The jar fell from Charlotte's hands, and her eyes grew wide with horror. "Oh shit! I doubt they even thought about that part. This is bad!" Charlotte exclaims to the other. Schwoz thinks for a moment and then nods in agreement. "They're gonna have to do it soon enough. Guess the secrets getting out a little bit more than we thought" Schwoz shrugged.

A/N: PLS, let me know what you think so far. Sorry for the short chapter, but I just had to bc... Well... Yeah. Anyways give me ideas if you want them added, and I tell you if I'll work it.  Thank you so much for reading stay safe and healthy. Love you guys❤️