Indestructible Henry

Hey guys, sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I'll try and fix them later if I see any. Let me know if you guys like this or not☺️. Thanks for reading.

————————————————————————

"Hey Ray" Henry and Charlotte say as they walk into the store. Ray frowns at the two as he drops his hand from the canon sting beside him. "Hey Ray, Hi Ray.... that's all you guys are gonna say? You don't see this gigantic canon!" Henry shrugs and Charlotte waves sarcastically at the canon. "Oh, hey canon." "Hi canon."

"Oh come on," Ray complains as he motions toward the weapon, "look at this baby!" Henry and Charlotte nod and mumble about how cool it is while Ray pats the canon softly. "This is just like the cannon that fired the first shot at the battle of Swellview. Just imagine," Ray wraps his arm around Henry's shoulders and smiles, "just imagine this cannon going BOOM!" Henry jumps and Ray laughs to himself. "The enemy was probably all 'AHHH AHHH!' And I bet people watching were all like 'wow!'"

Charlotte walks around the cannon inspecting it, "Where'd you get this thing?" She asks Ray. Ray shrugs and points out the shop's door, "that vintage weapon store that went outta business." Charlotte perks up and nods, "always loaded?" Charlotte asks as Ray nods. Henry huffs out a laugh and places his hands on Ray shoulders, "hey, Ray. I gotta talk to you." Ray turns his head and kisses Henry cheek nodding. "Okay. Just flip that open sign on open for me first." Henry kisses Ray before heading to flip the sign as Charlotte and Ray continue to talk about the cannon in the room.

"Hey, what's this chain for?" Charlotte asks as she picks up the old rusted metal locks. Ray takes it and hums to himself. "I don't know. Let me see," Ray says as he pulls it towards himself. The cannon fires loudly and Ray only has time to grabe Charlotte before they both go flying backwards. Ray stands up and looks over the cannon at the cloud of smoke clouding the shop. "Henry?" Ray calls out through the cloud. "Hen!" Ray shouts as he spots his sidekick covered in soot next to the shop's door. Ray jumps over the cannon and rushes to Henry's side he graves the cannon ball as tears fill his eyes and he looks between the motionless man beside him and the weapon in his hands. "Stupid cannon ball! You killed my boyfriend!" Ray shouts before throwing it a glass vase next to Charlotte and smashing it. Ray falls next to Henry and begins sobbing with his head down as Henry shakes his head and adjusts himself to sit up farther.

Henry looks at Charlotte with wide eyes and she stares back with a small smile. "Woah!" Henry groans as he stretches. Ray sits up quickly and looks at Henry. "How can you be talking?" Ray asks as he moves back quickly to stand again, "And living?" Henry stands up and shyly smiles, "cause... I'm fine." Ray shakes his heads and sobs, "you can't be fine! You just- you just took a cannonball to the gut at point blank range!" Ray yells. "Yeah. Yeah I did" Henry replies simply. Ray steps closer towards his boyfriend and points at him, "Henry, did you...." Ray trails off as he picks a drill in the pull of junk next to them up. Ray turns it on and looks between Henry and Charlotte before pushing it into Henry's stomach. "Ow!" Henry shouts as Ray lifts his shirt and looks at his stomachs that was injury free. Ray gasps at Henry as he nods confidently before Ray quickly punches Henry's face. Henry fell back and Ray grabbed him and pulled Henry next to him as he checked over where he hit. "Once again! Ow!"

Ray throws the drill down and pulls Henry into a hug. "You're indestructible!" Henry and Charlotte look at one another before looking back at Ray and awkwardly saying surprise. "We did it yesterday," Henry said excitedly before Ray pulled away. Ray looks at Charlotte happily and waves his hands, "and it worked? That's amazing! No side effects?" Ray asks. Henry shakes his head and Charlotte shrugs. "We haven't seen any" Charlotte says, "right?" Henry nods and hugs Ray back. "No effects, Ray!" Ray rubs Henry's back and seems dazed for a moment. "So....Schwoz did this?" Ray asks calmly. Henry nods and Ray hums again. "Well... I guess since you're okay okay.... and nothing happened to you.... I'll let him have this one time for going behind my back" Ray laughs.