Chapter 5: The Visitors PT.1

Y/N's PoV

After reking Prinz Eugen and save Hornet's fleet, we all head back to base.
It was very tiring considering the amount of energy I excerted during my battle with Prinz Eugen, but hey, nothing like a good old fashioned nap will replenish me from my tiredness.

After docking, I headed straight to my dorm Wales gave me an hour ago. And upon entering, I fell down my bed, and fast asleep.

Yes I'm tired, but I can't sleep, and I don't know why, so I inspected the dorm to make me fall asleep, I looked at the bathroom, the bed, the cabinet, everything, but I'm still not sleepy. I was planning to sit on my bed while daydreaming, but as I was heading back to my bed, I tripped on something that wasn't their before, I fell down on my face but thankfully my nose did not break, instead my nose was wringing in pain but eventually fade.
As I looked back to see what I tripped on, I was so scared. It was a decapitated Chucky that was holding a bloody knife.

Author: WHAT THE HELL!? THAT THING AINT PART OF THE SCENE! SECURITY!

Security 1: Sir!

Author: Get this thing off if the fucking scene or I'm gonna throw that thing at and let it stab you to death!

Security 2: Yes Sir!

TAKE TWO!

It was a guitar case. With curiosity in me I opened it up to see what's inside. Inside was an electric guitar that can also be played as a bass guitar. Now instead of a frown plastered in my face, it was replaced with a smile, more like a smirk.

So I looked for a speaker so I can plug this thing to amplify its sound, and I found it quickly, now I plugged the speaker to an outlet and the guitar into the speaker , now I'm ready to do riffs and solos.

And since I'm a metal head
I grabbed my phone and played the song: For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica.

As I was happily doing the guitar, I didn't notice that someone entered my room.

Me: For whom the bell tolls! I said ending the song.

Then I heard clapping...

*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

I turned back to see my crush, Cleveland.

Cleveland: I never knew you know how to play that guitar or sing. Where did you learn how to play that guitar?

Me: My Commander knows how to play this, he would often cheer his crew up including me when we were down using this very guitar that I am holding.

Cleveland: Wow, I never knew. By the way, Wales called for us, let's not keep her waiting. We gotta go now, its urgent.

Me: Aye

She said that Wales called for us, and so without wasting time, the both of us hurriedly went to Wales' office. It took us two minutes or so to reach her office and with that, we were left panting and catching our breaths. After our breathing is back to normal, we saw three more people which happen to be her three younger sisters.

Columbia: Hi sis!

Cleveland replied by a wave.

Wales: Please be seated. She said

We all found a place to sit and are now listening on Wales has to say.

Wales: I brought you five here because... We have detected a very strange anomaly, according to Helena. Wales stated

At that last name, I saw Cleveland blush?
But u decided to shrug it off and focus on the task at hand.

Me: Sirens maybe? I said trying to guess what it is.

Wales: Targets are still unknown as of now, that's why you're here, we need you to identify the unkown targets and return them here safely, but beware of the Crimson Axis, I'm sure they already detected the anomaly now. She warned.

Cleveland: Don't worry Ms. Wales, we will bring them here safe and sound. Cleveland replied confidently.

Wales: Very well, you might wanna bring Long Island with you, your gonna need air support just in case. Wales added.

Me: Then we have no time to waste, let's move. I said seriously.

After that, we scrambled to the docks and we were surprised that Long Island is already there, waiting.

Long Island: Come on, let's go!

We all headed to our respective ships and went full ahead to the open water. As we were fifteen miles out I sent my two F-35s codenamed Alpha and Beta respectively.

Me: Alpha and Beta, go scout ahead for us will ya?

Alpha and Beta: Roger that!

I watched as my F-35s fly into the horizon, hopefully they will find the anomaly.

*Meanwhile*
Third Person PoV

Three ships were floating in the middle of the ocean, and they appear to be a buch of bois.

???1: Holy hell, my head hurts, nghh. The first one said.

???2: You could say that again, ouch. Wait, is that you Bunker Hill? The second one asked

Bunker Hill: Hell yeah, Mobile Bay. He answered.

Mobile Bay: Wait, where is Port Royal?

Somewhere ten meters away...

Port Royal: I'm here big bros!

Bunker Hill: Thank God, your alright.

Port Royal: I fine. By the way, where are we?

Mobile Bay: According to the weather, we're in the Pacific Ocean.

Bunker Hill: But we were busy escorting convoys in the Atlantic and we also got ambushed by a large Siren fleet.

Port Royal: That's it!

The other two: What?

Port Royal: We are here because we sank during the Siren ambush.

Bunker Hill: What do you mean?

Port Royal: We are reincarnated as humans in this world because we sank there.

Mobile Bay: I see, but how do we move our ships, turrets and missiles?

Port Royal: Hmm, let me think...

As he was thinking, his ship began to move slowly.

Port Royal: Hell yeah!

Bunker Hill: How did you do that?

Port Royal: By imagining that your ship is moving.

Bunker Hill: Let me try.

Mobile Bay: Me too!

Bunker Hill  and Mobile Bay did the same and their ship moved. They also tried with the turrets and missiles and all of them worked.

Bunker Hill: Alright brothers, we have to find like a naval base or something fast or we might be ambushed or worst case, kidnapped by the Sirens.

Port Royal: No time to waste, let's go!

At that statement the three brothers went full speed ahead hoping they would find a naval base.

Funny thing is that they are heading towards Y/N's search fleet.

But what they didn't know is that someone spotted them.

???: Ara~ ara~, so these are the anomalies they look strong and handsome~. But soon they will be mine~. Hahahahahaha!!!