Chapter 7: Best Discovery Ever!

3rd Person PoV

BTW his brothers are already finished introducing themselves to Wales while Y/N is in his ship.

3 hours later...

After the fainting of Y/N's brothers, Y/N is in his ship rummaging in some of his ships old files. As he continues to do it, he found the very same envelope that he saw when Cleveland was on his ship. Without hesitation, he opened the envelope and saw a letter. The letter read:

Ah my boy, took you long enough to open this thing. Heck it took you half a day.
Anyways, there is something in your cargo bay that I would like to give to you, what is it? You'll fund out when you go there, bring your brothers too so they can know.

Sincerely yours,
Commander

Y/N's PoV

So it was from the Commander. After I read the letter I quickly went to find my brothers. I looked for them in the infirmary but they're gone. Luckily, Vestal was in the nurses' office. So I entered with a knock.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"You may come in!", Vestal replied from the other side of the door.

After that, I went in the office.

" Oh Y/N, are you looking for your
brothers?", she asked me.

"Uh yeah where are they?", I answered and at the same time asked.

" I already discharged them, they must be at Cleveland and her sisters' dorm", she told me.

"Got it, thanks a lot Vestal!", I said and waved goodbye while going for the door.

" Your welcome", she replied.

As I exit the infirmary, I headed towards Cleveland's dorm.

*Time skip*

After I got my brothers out of the dorm, I led them to my ship.

"Where are we going again?", Mobile Bay asked.

" We are going to my ship, because I found a letter written by Commander to go to my cargo bay to see what's in there, he wrote to me to take you guys with me", I explained.

"I hope there ain't no jump scares, last time I experienced one, I couldn't sleep for two weeks", Port Royal said.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine", Bunker Hill assured Port Royal.

" Thanks bro", Port Royal said with a smile.

"We're here people", I announced.

We arrived at the cargo bay door, and with a push of a button the door came down in from of us slowly. After reaching the pavement, the door acted like a bridge for us to walk on.

As we entered the cargo bay, I went to find the light switch to turn on the lights. And as the lights turned on, we saw a ton of crates.

Each were already opened, and what we saw inside was breathtaking.

This is what we saw:

A crate filled with turbochargers: