Chapter 8: A Little Mishap

Y/N's PoV

We drove for like 5 minutes and we start to see the silhouette of the warehouse.

When we got there, our jaws dropped.

The place was as dirty as your mind in a strip club. Literally.

It got a lot of vines growing, dust settling on the windows, broken glass you name it.

"Looks like this place needs a little bit of a fixer upper", I said.

" I agree with you mate", Mobile Bay agreed.

"Then let's get the big guns", Port Royal said holding a broom, mop, and more cleaning supplies out of nowhere.

" Where the hell did you get those?", Mobile Bay asked.

"A secret technique Belfast taught me", Port Royal said with a smug look on his face.

" You look kinda sketchy", Bunker Hill said not fully trusting Port Royal.

"Trust me, Belfast taught me this", Port Royal clarified.

" Well, I guess we can't stop you, now give us some of the cleaning supplies, we'll clean this bad boi up in no time", I said.

One by one Port Royal handed us the cleaning supplies and all of us went inside to clean the warehouse. Of course the outside included.

Le smol timeskip brought to you by Cleveland raping Y/N...

-----------------------

After cleaning the place for like 3 hours or more, with breaks of course, the place is looking squeaky clean from the inside out.

All what's left to do now is to place all the crates and boxes inside, and not to forget the massive ass dyno.

Timeskip again....

Now that everything's been placed in their respective places, we took a little rest to cool down our bodies.

"Whew, that was a crap ton of work, I never knew it would be this tiring", Port Royal said as he breathed heavily.

" Those crates are hella heavy, of course its gonna be tiring", replied Bunker Hill as he was drinking cold water.

I looked outside and noticed that it was getting dark.

"Let's call it a day guys, the sun is setting and its getting dark here, not to mention the mosquitoes", I said slapping my arm killing the mosquito instantly.

"Good idea, Cleveland and the other maybe getting worried", Mobile Bay said.

" Then let's go home", I said as we hopped on to the truck.

I started the engine and gave it a few revs to circulate the oil, then we all went back home.

Timeskip brought to you by Port Royal and Columbia taking pictures of Y/N and Cleveland...

Cleveland's PoV

Its already 7:45 pm and the boys still isn't here, I'm already getting worried about them especially Y/N, h-huh!? No! Snap out of it Cleveland! You like Helena alright!?

"Sis you look red, is everything alright?", Columbia said.

" O-oh, nothing I was just looking outside", I replied to defend myself.

"Come on sis, we know that you're worried about the boys", Columbia said with a smug look on her face.

" H-huh? No of course not! Why would I be worried about them!?, I replied denying the fact that I've been worried about them since Y/N took his brothers out of our room.