Chapter 6: The Visitors PT.2

Third Person PoV

As the three Ticonderoga class cruisers were sailing, one of them detected something in their radar.

Mobile Bay: Guys, wait.

Bunker Hill: What is it?

Mobile Bay: I detected something in my radar, and whatever it is, its huge.

Port Royal: Hmm, let me see...

Port Royal jumped to Mobile Bay's ship and takes a look at his radar.

Port Royal: ...Those are planes, a large squadron!

Bunker Hill was on the radio.

Bunker Hill: How can you tell?

Port Royal: Well, based on the 2001 movie, Pearl Harbor, the men in charge of the radar thought that a squadron like that was a squadron of B-17s, but in reality, the squadron was actually a flock of A6M Zeros and Nakajima B5Ns, and it is made possible by flocking together in one large group in order to minimize radar contact, which is happening now.

Bunker Hill: If that's the case.... PREPARE FOR ANTI-AIR COMBAT!

Port Royal and Mobile Bay: AYE AYE!

They all went to their respective ships and prepared for the massive air strike.

Meanwhile on Y/N's side, he also knew that there was a massive air strike, so he recalled Alpha and Beta.

Y/N: Guys! I've found the anomalies, and it appears that they are going to be rained hell!

Cleveland: Let's go!

And with that, Y/N's taskforce is on the move, hoping that they will be OK.

Back to the three brothers. Suddenly they here the sound of planes flying over the horizon and Port Royal was right, a massive squadron of B5Ns and A6Ms can be seen but unfortunately for the enemy aircraft,  they are in for a big surprise.

As the enemy planes dived down they are met with this sound:

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT.

The sound of the Phalanx CWIS can be heard three miles out, in which Y/N heard.

Y/N: I hear CIWS sounds up ahead! They're from the future just like me!

Cleveland: What?

Denver: If they're from the future, we can't let the enemy capture them!

Columbia: Right!

Y/N: Launching Alpha and Beta now.

The two F-35s earlier took off from the launch pad.

Y/N: Give those enemy planes hell!

Alpha: Aye, sir!

Beta: We won't disappoint you!

Then, the F-35s went to the battlefield on full afterburners.

Meanwhile, as the three cruisers are holding their ground, in the midst they saw an aircraft carrier.

Port Royal: Oh no.

Bunker Hill: What do you mean "oh no"?

Port Royal: That's a yandere and worst of all its Akagi!

Mobile Bay: Akagi?, the carrier that Enterprise CV-6 sunk during the Battle of Midway!?

Port Royal: Yes!

Bunker Hill: We gotta find how to move our ships quickly!

Then someone in Port Royal's mind said: