Chapter 8 In The Enemy's Lair

Y/N's PoV

As I woke up my head hurts like hell, then as I looked to my left she's there sleeping peacefully.

Me:*thoughts*She is so beautiful. I thought as i caressed her hair, but I ultimately regretted it because she woke up.

Enterprise: *yawns* Y/N is that you?

Y/N: Yes, I'm here. How long was I out?

Enterprise: I don't know, six hours maybe.

Y/N: Man, that's long.

Y/N: So, when will I be discharged?

Enterprise: Vestal said that you'll be discharged tomorrow, but for the meantime she told me that someone should take care of you so I volunteered.

Y/N: Awwww, do you really care for me that much?~ I said teasingly.

Enterprise:*blushing* o-of course n-not!

Y/N: Hey, thank you very much.

Enterprise: For what?

Y/N: For sticking by my side.

Enterprise: Of course, we're friends and that's what friends do.

Y/N:*thoughts* But I want us to be more than just being friends.

Enterprise: Anyways, Vestal said that in your current state, you will be experiencing headaches frequently, so take this.

She handed me pain reliever pills to stop my headache. And I gladly took it. Soon after that, she has been taking care of me and to be honest, I don't know that she has this kind of personality, and I seem to like it and after that I started to fall asleep with her putting her head on my arm.

*A few days later...*

Third Person PoV

Belfast: The Royal Navy had deployed two maids to spy on Sakura Empire.

Enterprise: Maids?

Belfast: Yes, maids. Cloak and Dagger Espionage. She said with a bow leaving Enterprise confused.

*Meanwhile...*

Third Person POV

In the Sakura Empire two unknown girls walk pass through Shiranui without being noticed, but one of them tripped and fell face first on the pavement and her glasses fell of. Shiranui, as dense as she is, picked up the glasses and handed it over to one of the unknown girls.

Shiranui: Here, you dropped this. She said handing the glasses to one of the girls.

The unknown girl took the glasses without saying anything but just bowed.
After that, the unknown girl took off.

Shiranui: Strange... She said wondering but shrugged it off.

Meanwhile... (Again)

Two people, landed on the shore without being noticed. And they appeared to be a girl and a boy.

???1: We passed them, we almost got caught. One of them said.

???2: That's because you won't follow my lead, Sampson! The second one blurted.

Sampson: Alright, alright, geez sis, you don't have to yell at me Arleigh, your gonna get us caught!

Arleigh: Fine, let's just continue our mission, find out what Sakura is planning and report it to Commander Nimitz.

Sampson: Ugh! Stop reminding me, I know.

Arleigh: Let's split up.

Sampson: Aye, we'll meet back here.