Chapter 9: Hunters Hot on Their Trail

3rd PoV

As Sampson was catching up, the others have found a hiding spot in an abandoned island that is now a pile of ruble.

"Where is Sampson?", Arleigh asked who is getting impatient and worried at the same time.

" He will be here soon, I'm sure of it", Edinburgh replied assuring her.

A few moments later....

"Boo!", someone said while scaring Arleigh

" AAAAHHH!", Arleigh screamed while knocking the person back to a nearby building.

"Ow! What was that for!?", the someone who happen to be Sampson said while rubbing the back of his head.

"You scared me BAKA!", she yelled at him. "You had me worried you know", she said with a gentle tone.

"Hey, what's important is that I'm here OK?", Sampson replied while hugging her older sister.

"Not to ruin the moment but how can we get out of here?", asked Edinburgh who has been shivering all this time.

" Good question", Sampson said.

"We can contact HQ", Arleigh suggested.

" We can't do that" Sampson said looking down.

"Why not?", Arleigh said,"Do you to get out of here or not?".

"Of course I want to get outta here but....", Sampson said trailing off.

" But what?", Arleigh asked.

"But I don't want to reveal that there's more of us, I don't want to reveal to the Sakura Empire more specifically the Sirens that the FF regrouped and I don't want what happened in the past to happen again." Sampson said while his head hanging down.

"Its okay, I understand", Arleigh said while putting her hand on  his shoulder.

"We can contact Azur Lane instead", Sheffield suggested.

"Alright, let's do it", Sampson said.

Sheffield grabs the radio out of nowhere and started.

" Royal Navy, this is Sheffield, requesting immediate extraction, we are being chased by Sakura Empire, we are currently hiding in an abandoned island", Sheffield said to the radio.

Hoping that they will pick up the message that Sheffield said to the radio, we decided to chat a little.

"So how's it going on your side?", Sheffield started asking Arleigh and Sampson.

" Well not much, were actually holding up, although were still worried about our commander though", Arleigh said.

"Why? What happened to your commander?", Edinburgh asked.

" Hes not having enough sleep because he thinks about our lost comrade during the time the Sirens almost annihilated our faction ", Sampson stated." How about you guys? ", he asked.

" Nothing special,  following orders, serving her majesty, and a new ship arrived", Sheffield said.

"What is this new ship?", Arleigh asked with curiosity by her side.

" Well, its a he and he's an aircraft carrier, he has advanced planes that doesn't need propellers, he also had, uh what do you call it, missiles ", Edinburgh said.

What she said shocked the two destroyers.

" Its him!", Arleigh exclaimed.

"Definitely him", Sampson agreed.