Chapter 3: Explaining

"We're under attack! Please send reinforcements!"
"Admiral we can't hold them for long!"
"Initiate retreat!"
*BOOM*
"Gah!"
"Brother?"
"Are you alright? Brother!?"
"G-go...s-save...yourself"
His brother pressed the escape pod launch button.
"G-goodbye be safe!"

*BOOM*
"NOOOOOO!"
"Brother!"
"No...

He sprang up from his bed," bad dream", he said breathing heavily, then he saw Prince of Wales.

"Welcome to Azur Lane main HQ I am Prince of Wales", she said with a smile, "tell me about yourself".
" I am Gerald R. Ford", he began,"I am also the strongest aircraft carrier in my camp"."What is the name of your camp?", she asked,"Oceanic Cavalry ", he answered." We were under Siren attack two days ago. We were outnumbered and still fought with all our strengt, but it wasn't  enough, most of our ships were badly injured so my brother Nimitz the leader of our camp called back our forces. We went to the escape pods, I got to the pods first and he followed but...", he paused for awhile then tears started flowing from Hus eyes,"...there's an explosion, he got hit, and with all his strength he pushed the launch button, that's the last time I saw him ever since", he  said.

"You need to rest Gerald", Wales said,"yeah thanks a lot your highness", he said bowing his head down," I'll be off then", she said walking out. "I wonder what my first day would be like tommorow", he said to himself," I probably belong here now. Brother...I hope yourbun a better place now...", he said as he drifted off to sleep.

Next day he was discharged from the hospital. After he went out he was greeted by Enterprise herself. "So I heard you are the strongest ship in your camp, right?", she said a little jealous," uhh...yes?", he answered blushing a little,"well then...","...I challenge you to a mock battle to see what your really made of!", she said,"uh is that really necessary?", he asked,"yes it is!", she yelled,"well I suppose I could use a battle to warm me up",he said,"I'll be awaiting you at sea then miss...?","Enterprise",she answered,"I'll be waiting for you at sea miss Enterprise", he continued,"see you too",she replied. They walked away to get ready for their mock battle.