Chapter 5: End of Prologue

3 Hours Later

Enterprise woke up,'where am I?', she said to herself, then she noticed someone holding her hand, it was him, Gerald R. Ford, sound asleep, she smiled while she played with his hair. A minute later he woke up.

Gerald: Oh, your awake. I was so worried that you won't wake up until next day, I thought I killed you, I got carried away during the battle, its all my fault...I'm sorry.

He said with tears falling down his cheeks.

Enterprise: Hey, its not your fault, I challenged you to a mock battle but I end up hurting myself instead so don't blame yourself, OK?

Gerald: OK

Then they embraced each other.

Timeskip brought to you by author secretly taking pics of the soon to be couple.

Another three hours she got discharged from the hospital. Much to her surprise she never felt tired at all. Just them Gerald spoke up.

Gerald: Since your not tired how about we go to a restaurant.

Enterprise: Sure, I'm also starving, I'm craving for a burger.

Gerald: Then let's go!

He said excitedly. After 15 minute walk they arrived at the restaurant, they took a seat, they looked at the menu. Minutes later the waiter arrived.

Waiter: Can I get your order ma'am, sir?

Gerald: I'll take the Yamato 3 pounder and a cola.

The waiter was shocked.

Waiter: Are you sure sir? That burger weighs three pounds and its the largest in the world.

Gerald: Is that a challenge? I'll take it.

Then she turned to Enterprise

Waiter: How about you ma'am?

Enterprise: I'll take the cheese burger with fries and an orange juice.

(A/N: Writing about food makes me hungry)

Waiter: Thank you your food will be served in 15 minutes.

While they wait they chatted about each others personal lives.

Enterprise: So what exactly happened back then?

She asked

Gerald: We were under attack by the Sirens, we thought we can hold them off but our forces got demolished, most of us survived including me but, the others didn't including my brother.
He put me to an escape pod, he pressed the launch button, just then an explosion hit him... That's the last time I saw him but I know he could've survived somehow, I believed in him. But if he let me fight with him that day, we could've saved the base and also because of the overwhelming Siren force I got scared... I'm such a coward, my brother would be here if it wasn't for my cowardice.

Then he started to tear up looking down.

Enterprise: Hey it's the Sirens that are to blame, so don't blame yourself, and I'm sure he survived, we'll just have to hope he is alright.

Gerald: You always know the words.

Enterprise: Of course we're friends for a cause.

Gerald: Friends? I thought we were rivals because you challenged me to a mock battle.

Enterprise: If we weren't friends I would have hated you for almost killing me there. Its final we're friends.

Gerald: Thanks.

Enterprise: No sweat.

Waiter: Here's your order maam, sir.

The waiter handed them their food.

Gerald: I never thought it would be this large!
He was shocked when he saw the burger he ordered.
Waiter: Good luck!
He said walking away.
Gerald: Nah, who cares? Let's eat this bad boy!
He said as he hunked down the burger.
Enterprise chuckled.
After eating they payed the bill and walked home.

Gerald: See you tomorrow Enty!

Enterprise blushed at the nickname.

Enterprise: Why did you call me that?

Gerald: Because I find it cute to give you a nickname and I also find you cute when your blushing.
He gave her an awkward smile while scratching the back of his head.
Enterprise: Flatterer!
Gerald: Its better than 'rival'. Bye!
Enterprise: Bye!
And they went down their separate ways.

END OF PROLOGUE