20

"Please give a round of applause for this years graduating class." The president of the university spoke, taking a step back from the microphone as he brought his own hands up to clap.

There in the second row, (Y/N) stood proudly with her diploma as Camila, Lauren, Dinah, Ally and Normani clapped and hollared for the little, some of the other families staring at them but they didn't care.

"Look at you, Aus. It's official, you're a primary school teacher. How legit." Dinah told the younger girl, examining the diploma before Lauren snatched it off the Polly.

"You'll ruin it with your man hands, Dinah Jane." Lauren told her jokingly, Dinah taking mock offense before the little she was previously talking to gave her a big hug. 

"Thanks Dinahsaur..." She mumbled into her chest, moving around to each girl and giving them a hug and thank you as well.

If it wasn't for all of them God knows where she'd be. Not here, that's for sure. She'd have probably ended up in hospital before she could have taken her exams and gones on summer break with the two older Latinas.

"(Y/N)?" A womans voice called, bringing the girl to pull away from her and Camilas hug and turn to see who was calling her. 

"Mom?!" (Y/N) asked shocked, staring at the older woman before noticing her father and siblings behind her. "What are you doing here?" (Y/N) asked the older woman, Camila, Lauren and the girls standing back and letting them have a moment.

"We came to see you graduate, your siblingings, father and I have to go after the reception though so we can make it back home by tomorrow." She explained with a smile, moving forward to hug her daughter.

(Y/N) choked on her breath for a moment before reciprocating the hug, her father moving foward to hug her after her mother.

The small family spent the next twenty minutes catching up before Camila and Lauren moved forward to stand with their little. "Baby, we're going to move into the hall for a glass of wine, alright?" Lauren told the little, resting a hand on the small of her back.

(Y/N)s head whipped around at the sound of the green eyed girls voice, "oh Lolo! Lolo this is my mom, dad, and my siblings. Guys, this is Lauren and Camila. They're... They're my best friends and my room mates." (Y/N) told them, sending a bright smile at the two Latinas as her eyes twinkled.

Camila and Lauren shook (Y/N)s familys hands and introduced themselves to eachother before her father spoke up. "We'll come with you into the hall. I could use a glass myself." He joked.

Moving int the great hall, everyone got themsleves a drink, excluding (Y/N), Camila and Lauren sending her a firm glare when she went to reach for a wine and opted for a lemonade.

"Amanda at the public school near our house said they're hiring, when do you think you'll be moving home?" (Y/N)s mom asked, Camila choking on her first mouthful of wine and (Y/N) spilling her lemonade on her gown while Lauren quirked an eyebrow at this new information, calmly placing her glass down on a near by table before helping Camila.

"Move home?" (Y/N) asked shocked, putting her drink down as well before Camila pulled out some tissues from her purse and tried to wipe the soda off her gown.

"Well you've finished university now, what else is there here for you?" (Y/N)s father asked this time, frowning at the girls.

"My friends! Camila and Lauren!" (Y/N) told them, signalling to the five girls with her.