0.4

It had been a week since (Y/N) had first used the diaper and both Latinas decided to hold off on the ageplay until (Y/N) had finished her exams and was on summer break. 

(Y/N) couldn't have been happier that they decided to put off the whole, 'ageplay' thing. She had gone back to her little one bedroomed apartment and studied her arse off. 

She was running on coffee and was living on very little sleep again, yet she just had to make it through another thirty-two minutes and seventeen seconds and her last exam would be over.

A part of her was scared of what the girls would think when they saw her, they told her they would pick her up from her apartment at five so they could have dinner. The other part of her was telling her she was a grown woman and that she had no reason to be scared. 

Bouncing her leg, (Y/N) watched as the clock slowly ticked away. It was now three forty-seven. She only had to endure the pencil scribbling silence for another twelve minutes and thirty-seven seconds.

As soon as the time went off, everyone began standing up and handing in their exams, (Y/N) being one of the first people out of the door. She had finished the exam nearly forty minutes before it had ended; powered on seven coffees that morning alone. 

She was practically a jumping jelly bean, needing to burn off some extra energy. 

Checking her watch (Y/N) saw she had just under an hour to get home and pack what she wanted for the summer before the girls picked her up. 

Setting off in a slow jog, (Y/N) increased her speed and ended up in a fast paced jog to her apartment, getting there in less than ten minutes.

Walking in (Y/N) saw she had forty minutes until the girls arrived and decided she had some time, deciding to clean her apartment instead of packing. (Y/N) turned on some music before she danced and jumped around, probably making more of a mess than there was to start with. 

Entering the kitchen, (Y/N) had her eighth coffee for that day, using her big mug

Entering the kitchen, (Y/N) had her eighth coffee for that day, using her big mug. Chugging down the coffee, (Y/N) then ran off to her room and started throwing things around and she tried to decide what she wanted to take. 

She was having so much fun she didn't realise the time or the knocking at the door before she heard someone clearing their throat behind her. 

Freezing as she was half under her bed looking for her right shoe, (Y/N) looked behind her and noticed two pairs of feet. One, wearing black heels, the other wearing boots.  

Checking the time, (Y/N) found it was quarter past five and figured Camila and Lauren would've used the spare key (Y/N) made for them. 

Slipping almost immediately, (Y/N) scrambled out from under the bed, faced with two unimpressed Latinas. 

Too happy and hyper to realise she'd done anything wrong, (Y/N) smiled. "Camz! Lolo!" She exclaimed, burying herself into Camilas chest as her heels put them at the same height.