1.8

'Today was a horrible day,' (Y/N) thought to her self sulkily as she padded down the hall after her last lecture of the day.

It was good to start off with, she woke up to clean sheets for the first time in a long time, taking off the diaper and switching it for a pull up before getting ready.

She had breakfast with Dinah and Normani before then leaving for her classes, first up being maths.

That was when it started going down hill a little bit. 

Up until now, (Y/N) stuck to wearing her classic baggy hoodies she had stolen from the two caregivers, along with one of her many caps and some sunglasses. But in her positive and optimistic mood, (Y/N) wanted to dress up, 'for Lauren and Camila', she told herself. 

So instead, she wore a pale pink sweater which she tucked into her white skirt.

She put on her favourite light up shoes which she had made sure to wear the day she left Camila and Laurens because they were 'lucky'

Before finally pulling her hair back into a messy ponytail and walking out the door, no cap or sun glasses.

She didn't take much notice of it at first, just happy to be on her way, thinking about how Lauren and Camila were going to pick her up. But as she sat down for her first lesson of the day, she grew conscience of the glances at her and the hushed whispers around the room.

She sunk slightly in her chair as her anxiety started to rise, but luckily the teacher entered the room and put the sheet for attendance on the desk, urging people to sign in before the lesson begun.

She hesitated slightly, getting up after the people in her row to sign her name.

It took slightly longer than normal before it was her turn, the person before her glancing at her as they returned to their seat. 

Shrugging it off, she flipped through the three pages before finding her name, feeling the eyes of the person behind her as they slightly leaned over her should. 

She hunched her shoulders slightly to shield her signature away in a defensive manner, before putting the pen down and walking back to her seat. 

She kept her eyes down, hearing the whispers of the people previously behind her as she walked away from the attendance sheet, "there's no way that's the (Y/N) (Y/L/N) that Camila Cabello said she loved. It's gotta be a different chick." The guy said.