𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬

it was around 12:20 in the morning. you were laying on y/bf's chest. scrolling through instagram when you saw someone's story. your mouth watered at the food showing on the screen.

"y/bf/n i'm hungry" "well go get some food then" "no but i don't want any of the food we have i want like some pasta" "y/n we don't have anything to make pasta" "what if we went to olive garden" you proposed with a smirk on your face. "babe it's 12 in the morning" "okay and? neither of us got anything to do tomorrow" "okay let's go"

let's pretend olive garden is open that late lol

you were in some gray sweatpants and a black cropped tank top. it was kinda cold outside so you threw on a black jacket and slipped on your crocs. you threw your hair up and left to the car with y/bf following behind.

the drive to olive garden was pretty silent. you put good days on by sza and quietly hummed along to the song.

you arrived at olive garden. you were the only people there. honestly, you felt kinda bad for the workers. as you entered the place y/bf wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close.

you guys walked up to the hostess "do you guys have a reservation?" she asked "no we don't"
y/bf replied. "okay well it's a good thing we're not busy right now!" she joked. you both laughed and walked to the table she led you to.

she handed you guys the menu, you guys gave her your orders and started talking. "i can't believe you really wanted olive garden this late" y/bf chuckled "a girl gets hungry" your food was quickly brought out. y/bf was about to take a bite before you stopped him "WAIT! i wanna take a picture for my story" "oh my god" you added some text "midnight munchies <3"

"i'm so glad we came to eat" you said while drool was practically dripping out of your mouth while you were staring at your food. "me too" y/bf responded "and you were complaining about me wanting to come here" you said with slight attitude "whatever" y/bf laughed. you both dug into your food and ate that shit up. literally.

you finished your food after y/bf as always. you didn't eat all of your food, you planned on taking it home for leftovers well until "are you done?" y/bf asked "yeah" you replied. y/bf quickly dragged your plate over to his side of the table and started eating your food too. "hungry ass!" you joked "it looked good" he finished your food and then the waiter brought your check to you guys. y/bf payed as he always does. the lady then brought you the classic olive garden chocolates. you gave him one and ate the rest because those chocolates just hit different.

you guys got home and went to bed with both your hearts and stomachs full.

a/n
can we tell i'm in love with crocs? not too sure how i feel about this one

requests are open!!! 🤍

word count: 535