𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜

this was requested, i wasn't too sure how to incorporate the cute pictures into this chapter but i tried <3

y/bf and i decided to do a picnic date today. i was finishing putting our food into the picnic basket, i brought some fruit, sandwiches, sushi, cookies, water and lemonade. i then headed to my room to go change, i put on a cute skirt with a cropped tank, a cardigan and some af1s. i tossed my polaroid camera into the basket and then texted y/bf that i was on my way.

i got into my car and headed to the park we decided to meet up at. i got out of my car and saw him setting a blanket down onto the grass. i grabbed the picnic basket and walked towards him. "hi sir" i said cheerfully, his head quickly turned around with a smile plastered on his face, he grabbed the basket from my hands and kissed me. "hi beautiful"

we've been dating for a couple months yet he still manages to give me butterflies

we sat down on the blanket and started taking the food out. "no let me do it, i want it to look pretty" i told him, he laughed and responded with "oh, so i don't make it look pretty?" "uhh, yeah you do i just want it to look my version of pretty" i said awkwardly. he laughed even harder and took out the speaker he brought. he put on my playlist because we both know my music taste is superior.

i finished setting up the food and it indeed looked pretty. y/bf grabbed the polaroid from the basket, "sit down i wanna take a picture of you" i blushed at his words "but i look so bad right now" "no you don't, you never do" he reassured me, "okay then" i sat down and smiled as he snapped the picture of me. he set the photo down to let it develop and then pulled out his phone, "hold on i want another one"

god i love him

"okay my turn" "nah you're the good looking one here" "not to me no, now pose" i snapped the pictures of him and he looked so fine. the sun was setting, the food looked delicious, and so did he. i scooted towards him and kissed him.

y/bf was laying down in my lap as i ran my hand through his hair. i snapped a quick photo, it almost looked pinterest worthy.

i took a deep breath soaking in the moment. the air was clean, the grass was fresh, the sun was setting, my boyfriend was laying in my lap, i was surrounded by food and telepatía by kali uchis was playing.

i wish this moment could last forever

y/bf and i started eating our food. we talked about life and our future. "you wanna have kids right?" i asked "yeah but only if they're with you" he responded "how many?" "2" "me too, one girl one boy" "as always" "do you wanna have a wedding?" he questioned "umm i'm not sure? i mean i know i wanna get married" "well yeah i'm mean we're gonna get married obviously but do you want a wedding?" my heart fluttered. "yes? i think i don't know but you wanna get married?" "of course i do, do you not?" he looked kinda scared "yeah i just i don't know it's weird i've never thought anyone would wanna get married to me" "are you fucking kidding me? i'm sure theres a whole line for that babe" i started laughing and i kissed his forehead.

i pulled out my phone to go ahead and post the photos we took, as i scrolled through instagram i tapped on y/bfs story. it was the picture he had taken of me with the caption "loml 🤍"

a/n i'd make the caption cuter but i'm tryna be realistic and tbh this is how men type lol

i blushed. it's not the first time he's posted me, people on his social media definitely knew he had a girl but i never got used to the feeling of being shown off.

i posted him and then went to look at our polaroids. "baby wheres the one you took of me?" i asked him, "oh" he pulled out his wallet and took the photo out. fuck i love him. i kissed him and we enjoyed our picnic for the rest of the day.

a/n
i'm backkkk

requests are open!! 🤍

word count: 759