𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

smut included in this chapter ;)
and it is a bit rough sooo read if you please

i finished the last touches to my makeup and walked out of the bathroom and into y/bf and i's shared bedroom. "i'm ready" i announced as he looked up from his phone and a smile came across his face.

he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist, he placed a kiss on my cheek and whispered in my ear "you look so good in this dress i can't wait to rip it off you" i blushed at his comment. he took my hand and we walked to the car and headed to one of his friends' house.

as we entered the home, i could smell the alcohol, weed and sweat. we went to greet his friend and wish him a happy birthday before grabbing a drink. the alcohol was bitter at first but the more i drank the more it tasted like water. i was currently sitting on the kitchen countertop whilst y/bf was standing across from me chatting with his friends. a guy came over to me "pass me a cup would you?" i passed him a cup and he looked at the array of booze in front of him. i could tell he didn't really know what to pour himself "fanta and this tequila go really good together, can't even taste it" i held up the bottle and sent a friendly smile his way. "thanks" he replied sending a smile
back and taking the bottle and pouring his drink.

he left and i soon got pulled off the counter. i looked up and y/bf had a strong grip on my wrist and was dragging me to the bathroom. we entered the room and he closed the door, i looked up at him "what the fuck?" i exclaimed "what the fuck? what the fuck were you doing flirting with that guy over there?" he shouted "flirting? nobody was flirting? i was just suggesting what he should drink" i shouted back not caring how loud i was knowing the music was louder than anything here.

he came closer to my face and held it with one of his hands "then what was all that smiling hmm?" he asked looking me in the eyes "i was just being friendly" i replied "oh so we're being friendly now?" he whispered in my ear gently placing kisses down my neck. "n-not like that" i muttered. "then like what?" he squeezed my ass, i quietly gasped and he took the opportunity to kiss me. my hands ran through his hair whilst his tongue was exploring my mouth.

his hands were roaming all over my body and they soon pulled my dress up. he reached down, rubbing me through my lace panties. "mm" i moaned with my mouth closed i threw my head back "stop teasing" "you're gonna learn your lesson today baby" he whispered in my ear. his hand dug into my underwear rubbing my folds before inserting a finger into me. "oh fuck" i moaned gripping onto his shoulder. he pumped his finger in and out of me before adding another one. i rolled my eyes back "oh my god" "you like that baby?" he asked "y-yes" i replied trying to contain myself.
"well too bad" he pulled his finger out of me and pushed me towards the sink.

"bend over" he commanded, and i did just that. he pulled my dress up even more. i heard him unzip his pants and soon felt his dick rub against my folds. i soon felt him inside of me my mouth opened in an 'o' shape "oh my fucking god" i moaned gripping onto the sides of the sink. "look at me" i picked my head up to see him through the mirror right in front of us "you're mine" he spoke "and mine only, mine to look at" i felt a sting on my ass "mine to love" another smack "and mine to fuck" a final smack to my rear making me wetter than i already was.

he picked up his speed pounding into me. he took one of his hands and started rubbing my clit, a string of curse words left my mouth letting him know i was overcome with pleasure. he took his hand and removed it from my clit to hold my face. he held my jaw making me look at myself in the mirror, my eyes staring right into his. "i don't want you ever flirting with another fucking guy ever again you hear me?" he scolded me "yes y/bf/n" i replied. he stuck two fingers in my mouth having me suck on them, "i'm gonna" i mumbled "me too" we both released at the same time, his groans growing louder than mine. 

i adjusted my dress as he pulled his pants up. i looked over at him, a big smirk plastered on his face, "what a pretty little mess you are for me baby" he said planting a kiss on my lips i rolled my eyes and tried to wipe the smudged mascara off my face.

A/N
written bc ik how much you guys loved my valentines day chapter bc of the smut, but like what the fuck did i just write 😀

requests are open! 🤍

word count: 893