| I love him. |

"Welcome-"

"Hiya~!" Jiwoo waved at the boy as he stared at the pile of bodies on the floor.

"Are they-"

"I didn't know they would come here early- and I had no time to tell you so-"

He only giggled, nodding while pulling down his mask. He closed the door before taking his shoes off.

"Stop pulling my hair! And let me go!" Naeun pushed her head out from inbetween the two bodies as her eyes widened.

"Nayeon, care to explain why he is in your house-?"

The two stopped bickering as Naeuns face was full of pure shock.

"Hello! Sorry if I'm interrupting something~" He giggled with a grin as Naeun quickly stood up, stomping on Kaeyas hand childishly before bowing.

Namhyun was the last one to notice him standing there, his eyes widening slightly as he stayed sitting on the floor.

"Is he real-" Namhyun flicked the back of Kaeyas head before he said anything else, causing the boy to glare at him. Hobi giggled while looking towards me. I only smiled back, a hopeless expression on my face as he sat beside me.

The others quickly calmed down, confusion and shock written on their faces as Jiwoo sat smugly on the other side of Hobi, already knowing of his existence.

"When you said I knew your soulmate, I wasn't expecting it to be a member of BTS. Nonetheless, I'm relieved to know you're in good hands." Namhyun said quietly while sitting beside Kaeya and Naeun, who were still processing Hoseok's sudden appearance.

"Have you three finally stopped fighting? Now I can tell you properly, go back to the dorms!" Jiwoo said while glaring at the three as they glared at her in return. Before they could start another argument, Hoseok spoke.

"I don't mind if they stay, it's not like I'm planning to hog Nayeon from everyone~" Hobi giggled after speaking, his eyes closing while smiling.

The thick atmosphere between the three vanished as stars appeared in their eyes, they dramatically bowed in Hoseok's direction.

"You're an angel-" Naeun whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. A fit of giggles fell out of everyone's mouths as I sighed, a feeling of relief washing over me.

☆彡

After a few hours, empty pizza boxes were scattered all over the counter, the shoes were all clumped in one pile as a mass of bodies were gathered in the living room.

"HAH! You lose again!" Jiwoo mocked Namhyun as he sighed angrily.

"This isn't fair, he's like a professional dancer! I want a rematch-" He said while looking at Hoseok confidently. Hobi only smirked, grasping his wii controller tighter as the Just Dance screen flashed different colors.

"Who knew that asshole would be so competitive in a game, Just Dance out of all of the ones he's played-" Naeun whispered beside Kaeya and I as the two snickered to themselves.

The atmosphere was warm as the quality bonding time went well.

I'm glad this didn't go horribly, and that they accept Hobi. It seems that they like him now more than me-

I watched as Hobi and Namhyun copied the people on the screen, laughter filling the room as Namhyun nearly tripped on the coffee table which was pushed to the side to create more room.

The fun eventually came to an end, Kaeya and Namhyun leaving first, Jiwoo following shortly after.

Naeun and Hobi offered to help clean up, making the job a lot easier as it got done quickly.

"Hanging out around you was just as amazing as I imagined-" Naeun spoke to Hobi as he slid on his shoes beside the door.

"You've complimented him over a hundred times tonight, go to sleep before I have to make you you fangirl-" I said with a tint of playfulness towards the girl while nudging her shoulder. She only scoffed at me before smiling at Hobi.

He returned the smile before she walked away, leaving him to look at me.

"You sure have a fun bunch of people attached to you, they really seem to enjoy being around you~" He spoke with a chuckle while standing in front of me.

I felt my face become warm as his smile was contagious.

His hand was gentle as he held my cheek, leaning down until his lips met mine in a soft kiss.

Our eyes met one more time before he walked out the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight!"

"Goodnight Hobi."

Those were the only words I could muster as I closed the door, locking it quickly before heading to my room. Selene was laying on the bed comfortably, almost as if she was waiting for me.

"Hobi is so amazing. After he showed up in my life, everything seems brighter."

Selene perked up as if she understood what I said, her eyes traveling my figure as I sat down on the bed beside her.

Her head bumped my knee affectionately before she laid back down comfortably, purrs filling the silence.

A sigh escaped my lips as I closed my eyes.

It hasn't been very long, but I know I love him.

_____
w.c 919

henlo! after a storm hit me, a lot of other crazy stuff happened so my apologies for a very late update lol~

ive been busy with school and mental health but I will continue to try and update as often as I can! the book still has a few chapters left so it isn't over quite yet.

thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed!