| Mission: Failed |

After a long day of socializing, I stretched my arms before falling onto the couch.

Naeun made an 'oof' sound before glaring at me.

"You didn't have to sit down so dramatically like that-" She said while rolling her eyes slightly. She shoved more popcorn in her mouth while staring at the TV screen.

I ignored her while pulling out my phone, eyeing the groupchat Eunji made with her, the boys, Minseo, and I.

There was message after message, Tae complaining that his white clothes got mixed with Jungkooks black clothes. Yoongi asking when his next break was so he could go take a nap. Namjoon and Jin trying to figure out what takeout food to order. Hobi and Jimin doing lyric chains in the middle of everyone's complaints. It was a chaotic mess.

"Why don't they just use their own group chat instead of blowing up this one.." I muttered softly while locking my phone.

"What do you want to eat?" I said while eyeing the girl on the verge of tears.

"I don't care, anything is fine." She said before sniffing. I realized she was watching a sad anime before sighing.

Selene hopped on the stool near the counter, staring into my soul as I prepared a small meal.

I placed the plate of food in front of Nayeon while sitting beside her.

"You'll be out later tomorrow right?" I asked as she nodded, shoving a spoonful of rice in her mouth.

"Kaeya wanted me to go to the dorms, saying Namhyun missed me or something. I highly doubt that, they both probably just want me to buy them dinner again-" She muttered while reading the subtitles on the tv screen.

That's good, I can finally invite Hobi over~

I chuckled quietly before eating, my eyes eventually gluing onto the screen as well.

.

After dinner and watching the rest of the movie with Naeun, I opened the door to my room.

I eyed the corner I have yet to finish, seeing the table cluttered with old vinyls and albums.

I eyed a 'goodnight, sweet dreams:)' text from Hobi before laying down.

After a few minutes and endless thoughts, my eyes shot open.

"Minseo, she was the pretty girl I saw in the store with Zack! I knew I recognized her from somewhere-" I whispered to myself before laying back down. My mind was satisfied now that I remembered, allowing me to fall asleep.

☆彡

"Zack, Jiwoo. Jiwoo, Zack." Nayeon said while clocking in. Jiwoo waved with a grin as Zack smiled.

"It's nice to meet you! Nayeons a handful once you get to know her so I'm glad she's made friends at work." Jiwoo says in a motherly voice, earning a glare from Nayeon.

"Oh don't worry I love her! Our energy matches most of the time so she's great to work with~" Zack said while nudging Nayeon's shoulder playfully.

The girl smiled while watching Jiwoo chuckle. After a short amount of time, Jiwoo was off to work after realizing she was late, leaving Nayeon and Zack to mess around until Mina and Jinwoo arrived.

.

"I win!" Zack said while pointing at the makeshift pins he made with waterbottles.

"That's not fair! Your ball was larger than mine, obviously yours would hit more waterbottles down-" I glared at the purple haired boy as he giggled.