| Trick or Treat! Halloween Special |

this is a special chapter for halloween! nothing in this chapter is connected to the actual book and storyline, I wrote it purely for the fluffy ideas I had >:)

happy halloween to those who celebrate it! and to those who don't, I hope you enjoy the fluff~

____

"Do you really think other adults would give you candy just because you have a 'costume'?" Nayeon deadpanned at the two boys as they smirked at her.

"Well it's worth a shot! There's only a couple neighborhoods around here that are actually giving out candy and we don't have money to buy any so~" Kaeya snickered on the couch as Namhyun sat beside him.

"Other college students are going to parties for the night and you two are gonna attempt to trick or treat with ten year olds, disappointed but not surprised-" Nayeon said with a sigh, a light smile on her face.

Kaeya laughed as a smirk formed on Namhyuns face.

"Oh! We should watch The Nightmare Before Christmas while we're waiting for it to get dark!" Kaeya said while reaching for the remote.

Before Nayeon could say anything else, her phone vibrated.

As the two were focused on finding the movie for free, Nayeon's eyes scanned her phone.

Hobi: Nayeon! You should come to the dorms in a couple hours~ Jin and Yoongi hyung are making food and we might buy candy! Eunji is coming too~

Me: Okay! I'll be there then~

Hobi: Okay!!(^^)

"Ooo is Nayeon talking to her mystery soulmate?"

The girls head whipped in the direction of the boys as they stared at her from the couch.

"Come sit down~" Kaeya scooted over and created a spot inbetween the two bodies.

Nayeon scoffed softly at their child like expressions before sitting down.

"You two watch this movie practically every year-"

"It's like a tradition at this point! You can't go a Halloween without watching it-" Kaeya defended the sacred movie while Namhyun nodded defensively.

She chuckled softly before leaning back.

Namhyun happily pressed start as the movie began.

★彡

As you walked to the door, your heart began beating quicker then usual. You were nervous but didn't know why, it's not like this is the first time you were there to hang out.

You lifted your hand to knock on the door but was startled when it opened.

"You're here!" Hoseok's smile immedietly calmed your nerves as you nodded and walked inside.

Everyone was already in the living room and kitchen area, the smell of food filled your senses as you excitedly looked around.

"It smells like five star chefs cooked up a masterpiece in here-" You blurted out unexpectedly, causing laughter to erupt in the room.

"There's lots of different dishes, help yourself~" Jin smiled towards you as you nodded happily.

"It's so good Nayeon you'll be shocked-" Jimin spoke with a half full mouth as the maknae line was sprawled out on the couch after overeating like usual.

You looked at Hobi before grinning, you both wasted no time before walking in the kitchen and towards the insane amount of food.

"We still need candy and other snacks, I just remembered." Jin spoke while sitting down in a chair.