| Namhyun |

After the previous day, your social meter was drained, causing you to stay inside after your short work shift.

A sigh left your lips as you contemplated whether to watch anime or go through the clothes you still haven't put away.

Your inner adult jumped out as you groaned, standing up from the couch and walking towards your room.

You eyed the remaining boxes with a plain expression before opening the first one.

Several folded clothes were revealed, your eyes continued to boredly stare at the now open box.

As your hand began to move towards the first shirt, a loud noise went off.

You internally thanked whoever was texting you for interrupting as you walked over to your bed.

Your eyes widened a bit as you read the text.

Namhyun: You moved to Seoul and didn't tell me?

Me: Oops

Namhyun: I-

You smiled at your phone screen before a call popped up.

"You're mean." His pouty sounding voice echoed through the speaker as you placed your phone in your lap.

Your hands continued to move towards the box of clothes as you responded.

"In my defense, I didn't tell you because I was going to surprise you. I just didn't have time yet." You said as you stared at the shirt in your grasp.

While deciding it was old, you tossed it into a pile for donating.

"Well how close are you to my campus? Does mom and dad know that you left? Is Naeun still alive since she's the only one at home now?" He continued shooting questions with a bored sounding voice. You scoffed quietly before responding.

"I'd say I'm like a twenty minute walk from your campus, no they don't know, and yes she's alive." You tilted your head while examining another shirt.

You grunted softly while standing up, lightly pushing the box along with you while grabbing your phone.

"Are you... busy?" The boys voice was quieter now as if he was shy to ask.

"Is this your way of asking me if I'll come visit?" You said with a teasing tone as a scoff echoed through the phone.

"Of course not! It was only a question-"

"Once I'm finished with this box of clothes I'll stop by at the front of your gates."

"Fine." His voice was quieter now as if he was pouting again.

"You're such a child-"

"Am not!"

A small smile made its way to your face as you took the phone off speaker.

"See ya in an hour or so."

As you hung up, your eyes traveled back to the box. You carefully dumped it out on the floor, leaving piles of shirts surrounding you.

While picking up another shirt, you realized it looked similar to one you saw in Hobi's closet the night before.

I wonder how he's doing..

★彡

You peeked around the corner with a small sigh.

A bunch of young college students, the things I do for that brat..