| Roses |

"You're leaving?!" Taehyung and Jungkook stared at me with pouty expressions as I nodded.

"I'll only be gone for a day you weirdos-" I scoffed softly as their eyes burned holes in the back of my head.

"I'm convinced they'll miss you more then Hobi-" Jin said softly while opening the door beside me.

Laughs erupted in the room before Hobi peeked his head inside.

"That's impossible!" He declared while grabbing my hand.

"I get to walk her to her apartment so haha!" He stuck his tongue out at the maknaes as they rolled their eyes.

The sight was hilarious as we exited the dorms. Hoseoks hand was warm against my cold one. A week went by smoothly, Naeun was finally done with Highschool and getting ready for college in Seoul.

"So how long are we gonna keep us a secret from your sister?" Hobi asked curiously as we walked passed the main road and down the alley way.

"I doubt it will last long so I guess we'll see-"

He giggled before letting go of my hand.

I opened the door and within a couple seconds, came out with a bag and bouquet of flowers.

"Wow, fancy~" He spoke with a grin as I scoffed softly.

A gust of wind flew through the alley way, causing my face to become cold.

I shivered before locking the door.

"Your face is as red as those roses-" Hobi giggled quietly as he followed me towards my car.

"Be safe while there okay?" His stare was gentle as his eyes landed on my own.

I nodded while placing the things in the back seat.

His eyes met mine one last time before the door closed.

His wave was adorable, he looked tiny from down the road. As soon as his figure was gone, a sigh escaped my lips.

A long drive was up ahead.

★彡

The sound of a scream broke my focus as I successfully parked.

I opened the door to only see a body running towards me.

A small breath of air left my lips as Naeun squeezed me in a tight hug.

"It's about time you idiot! I graduate in 10 minutes!" I rolled my eyes softly as her arm dragged me into the venue.

"I may have underestimated the amount of traffic there would be, sorry!" I spoke quietly as we passed people.

A small smile was on Naeuns lips as she scoffed.

"I'm just glad you're here, mom and dad didn't bother coming but I expected that in the long run." Her voice sounded upset as she spoke.

"Those fools- Just forget them for now, they've been nothing but toxic to you. At least you'll be able to get away from them after today."

She nodded with a new smile as she let go of my arm, her head turned towards me as she grinned.

"Make sure to cheer extra loud for me!" She waved softly before running back to the line of students waiting to graduate.

The ceramony wasn't that long, my yells filling the venue as Naeuns name was called. She looked surprised as she didn't expect me to actually yell, causing me to smirk.

As people began walking towards the exit, my eyes scanned the students walking out until I saw two figures.

"Congratulations you two." I said as Naeun laughed.