| Hobicore |

The sun peeking through the curtains caused your eyes to slowly open.

Everything was a blur, you couldn't recognize where you were as your eyes adjusted to the bright light.

Instead of being afraid, you felt warm, quite warm in fact.

As your eyes finally scanned the room, they widened slightly.

As you realized where you were, a warm breath hit your neck.

Shivers ran through your body as you now could identify the warm feeling from before.

Hobi's arm was wrapped around your waist loosely while his face was pressed against the crook of your neck.

His hair tickled the back of your neck as he moved lightly, causing butterflies to erupt in your stomach.

A small noise left his closed mouth as he removed his face from your neck.

You sighed slowly in relief but then realized his arm remained around your waist.

"Goodmorning~"

His voice was deep, scaring the hell out of you as you blushed.

"M..morning." You muttered out before he giggled lightly.

"Sorry for clinging to your body in my sleep, you were warm~" He continued to speak, sending waves of butterflies into your stomach again as he slowly lifted his arm from you.

As he buried his face in his pillow, a sleepy groan left his lips.

"I'm still ti-"

"Hobi hyung, are you awake?" The sound of Jimins voice startled you as you peeked at the door.

"Yes we are, we'll be out in a few!" He responded back before face planting back into the pillow, causing a small chuckle to leave your lips.

★彡

Your eyes were wide as you scanned his studio, it was similar to his room but way cooler. The bright colors and several figurines caught your eyes quickly.

You thought he was already working but instead, he was watching you gawk at his collection items. A smile absentmindedly fell on his face as his eyes softened from your expressions.

After a few hours of listening to demo beats Hoseok produced, you both finally decided on the two you liked the best.

"If you used that for a rapline song, it would sound so good-" You spoke with an interested expression as he nodded lightly, a bright smile on his face.

You two were interrupted as a head peeked in the room.

"Oh you're here too Nayeon~ There's pizza in the lounge, Sejin brought it for lunch before you guys have to head to the stadium." Eunji spoke with a tired smile while eyeing Hoseok, you both nodded.

Your footsteps were quick as you entered the lounge, your eyes landing on everyone already spread out, empty pizza boxes scattered around.

Jungkook and Jimin were sprawled out on the couch clutching their stomachs while they groaned. Yoongi and Seokjin watched with smirks and occasional laughs, while Namjoon scolded the two for overeating. Tae watched them both get scolded with a face that screamed 'I told you so'.

The whole situation brought a smile to your face as you and Hobi sat down next to the last box of pizza.

"So you guys are gonna go rehearse for the concert?" You spoke before taking a bite into your pizza.

Namjoon nodded with a small smile while picking up the trash.

"Today is our first day of practice there, since we've been practicing here for months~"

You nodded as he finished speaking, your thoughts now only occupied on the amazing pizza in your hands.

.

"Are you sure you won't get in trouble?" You looked at Hobi worriedly as he nodded casually with a smile.

"Yoongi hyung is taking Eunji back to her place, so it will be fine~!" He stated with a smile, his aura reaching you as you finally smiled as well.

After a couple minutes of comfortable silence, your thoughts traced back to a few nights ago.

"Thank you for carrying me to my bed that night by the way.." You said quietly, causing his head to turn. He looked at you with a gentle expression before nodding, a bright smile gracing his features once again.

"I didn't want to leave you on the couch so I made sure to tuck you in and make sure you were comfy~" His voice sounded adorable to you as he spoke.

Eventually, his hand slipped in yours as you continued walking.

The bonding felt warmer then usual as it made you feel happy and giddy.

As you reached your apartment, you frowned as you didn't want to leave him.

As you looked down to reach for your key, your eyes widened as you realized you were still wearing a large sweater he let you wear to Bighit.

"Oh, I'll return this tomorrow-"

"You don't have to, you can keep it! It looks cute on you~" His smile was contagious as you ended up smiling back at him, your cheeks turning pink against your will as you looked away.

Your emotions were getting the best of you as your flustered state was painfully obvious, causing you to panic slightly.

"Thanks for walking me home, be safe during practice, okay?" Your voice was calm sounding even though alarms were going off in your head.

"I will~ I'll cya tomorrow!" He waved cutely before turning around, once his bright figure left your sight, a frown fell onto your face.

You unlocked your door and quickly went inside, only to collapse on your couch.

Your heart fluttered as you shoved your hands in the pockets of his warm sweater.

You scoffed at your warm feelings while walking to your bedroom.

The effects of being soulmates makes this whole process a lot faster then I'd like, I'm gonna go crazy if I catch feelings this fast against my will-

Yet again, it's Jung Hoseok, anybody in their right mind would fall for this man at first sight.

___
w.c 1020

henlo! how's the story so far? this chapter was a bit on the shorter side and more of a filler so I hope it was okay, the real fun is going to start soon, so I hope you're ready~

my apologies for any mistakes, I hope you enjoyed!