Obstacle Course

~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 20~~~~~~~~~~~

POV Kai

We start heading back to where the boxes are found and we gind ours quickly. All the while I'm holding my Izuku's hand.

He looks up at me and smiles a big adorable smile. "Thanks for coming with me. It means a lot to meet them with you."

"I wouldn't have left you to fend for yourself like that.", I say while squeezing his hand lightly.

"S..sorry that they kept calling you my b..boyfriend.", he says with a light blush crawling up his beautiful face.

"I was hoping that we could consider this our first date.", I say while pulling down my mask and pulling his hand up to my lips to kiss the back of. "Only if that is okay with you."

"Really?!", he almost yells while his face lights up in a shade of even brighter red. "I...I mean are you sure because I'm a quirkless nothing special.", he adds after a second.

I raise my eyes while letting go of his hand. "Well here I thought that was what made you so perfect. Besides to me you are a reason to get up in the morning.", I tell him honestly.

He looks at me as is I was spouting nonsense. "Y..you don't mean that do you?"

"And what if I do mean every word of it.", I ask while trying to make certain I sound sure of myself.

At my words he starts crying hard. I wrap my arms around him and hug him while I pet his head with one hand. "Is that a yes to this is a date?"

Izuku nodded into my chest which made me smile. A bright warm feeling blooming inside my chest. I don't know what this feeling is but I really hope it stays.

That's when a loud roaring sound toldd us that the show was about to start which made Izuku pull away from me. "Let's find our place.", he said while sniffling lightly.

I nod my head and we start to head to our box again.

Once we get there we head to the front and finally as soon as Izuku looks calmed down again.

"Hey make some noise you rabid sports fans! Get those cameras prepped, media hordes!
This year we're bringing you some of the hottest preformances in sports festival history, guaranteed! I've only got one question before we start this show: Are you ready? Let me hear you scream as our students make their way to the main stage!", Prsent mic yelled over the speakers. As fireworks popped and crackled over head.

I looked to Izuku and he was pressed almost completely against the glass window pains while excitedly bouncing on the balls of his feet.

When I look away from him it's due to the extra loud cheers from the audience as the class 1-A comes out to the field. Once all of the classes where out on the field Midnight cracked her whip while saying, "Time for the introductory speech. Silence everyone! And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugo!"

That brat that Izuku had me pick up from the hospital emerged from the crowd of students and walked up on to stage before spouting, "I just want to say I'm going to win."

"Without further ado, it's time for us to get started!", Midnight said loudly into the microphone. "This where you feel the pain! The first game of the festival!", that is when a holographic projection was displayed with a quickly scrolling display. "What could it be?! Ta-dah!", she said as the display stopped on Obstacle Course.

This is when she starts to explain that it will be treturous as the students are heading over to the gate to the course. A large screen in the box we are in comes on and scans over the obstacle course quickly. Finally it goes back to the gate before Midnight yells "Begin!"

At that all hell broke loose ad students start pushing and shoving to get through the gate first. Suddenly a large amount of ice covers the gate's exit and frame. That is when a few students including that Bakugo boy come flying out of the gate.

When one of the students comes jumping... no bouncing towards the front man with half white half red hair who I can only assume to be the one with the ice quirk. The small one gets slammed into by a robotic arm.

"It's the robot from Kacchan's entrance exam. Bakugo-san told me what Kacchan told her about it.", I hear Izuku say almost horrified by how giant they are.

POV Izuku

Suddenly the boy with the duel colored hair stands between the other students and the robots and freezes them with a slow upward wave of his hand. He freezes the robots in place. The other students start to run forward thinking it safe. If only they had been paying more attention they would have noticed that not only where they in the process of moving when frozen they where also not frozen very well causing them to start to fall towards the students. While that is happening the smaller ones surround the entrance to the robot area.

Suddenly there is a loud creaking noise and the giant robots start to topple over and onto two of the students. After a minute there suddenly one of them pops out from the inside of the robot after breaking his way through it. He must have some sort of strength quirk, no mabey a durability quirk from how his face looks on the screen.

Again the other person breaks through the robots body. He must have a metal type quirk due to the fact that his body took on the color of metal.

Finally Kacchan is in view again blasting his way up into the air and over one of the giant robots. Only followed closely behind by two others one with what looks like a tape like quirk that shoots from his elbows, and the other one looks to have a mutaion of two quirk types. They follow Kacchan op and over the mega robot and start moving onto the next obstacle.

That's wben I hear Eraserhead say from over the speakers, "Class 1-A's learned not to hesitate. They've seen what the real world is like. They've felt the fearof facing Villains. Yet they fight on, trying to overcome that fear. They've grown. All of them. And they know they have to act quickly if they want to stay alive."

After a minute or few Present Mic comes back on. "For those of you who thought the first Obstacle was easy. Let's see how ya feel about the second one. If they take a spill, they're out! If they want to pass this test, they'll have to get creative. It's 'The Fall'!"

That's when they pan over to show a crater with stone pillars sticking up attached to each are ropes connecting the pillars together.

The boy with the white and red hair is already at the other side with Kacchan right on his heels.

"And now finally approaching the last obstacle. Everyone had better tread carefully. You're stepping onto a minefield! If you look carefully, you will see where those little bombs are buried, so keep your eyes on the ground, folks. By the way. Those land mines were designed for the games, so they might be loud and flashy, but, they're not all that powerful. Just enough to make you wet your pants!", Mic announced loudly.

Kacchan is constantly using his quirk to blast his way forward and over the field. Past the Todoroki boy and into first place.

"The first to make it back to the stadium and first place. Katsuki Bakugo is our champion!", Mic yelled loudky as all of the fans cheered loudly.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

This was really hard to write so sorry if it isn't what you where exactly expecting but I thought I would focus on this section of the sports festival instead of either of the other two.