Dinner At Izuku's

~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 13~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV Izuku POV

"Thank you so much Kai!", I say while smiling at him.

"I just didn't like seeing you hurt is all.", he said while his ears turned a light pink color. He must not get very many compliments.

"That is so cool! What is your quirk called?"

"My quirk is called Overhaul.", he said nonchalantly, as he started to drive me back home.

"That sounds so cool! Tomura had told me your quirk destroyed things like his. So it's more like taking apart instead of destroying. That also means you can put things back together too. Well since you just helped heal my cheek. Sorry I'm rambling I just really like studying quirks."

Kai chuckled "I don't know if you remember but you told me that before."

I feel my face heat up slightly. "Most people usually ignore me. So thank you for listening to me you are very kind Kai."

"Well you are very interesting person so why wouldn't I listen to you?", he asked as he turned the car left and on to the road my apartment is on.

"Well most people find my babbling and muttering offputting so they ignore me.", I say softly.

"Well I find it very endearing.", Kai said while his eyes crinkle up from over his mask. He must be smiling.

"Th...thanks.", I say before pointing out my apartment building to Kai. That is when I notice that it's getting late. He pulls into a parking space by the curb of the building. "Um... Kai would you like to come in and have dinner with me. As a thank you for driving me and Kacchan around today.", I ask while blushing lightly and looking down at my hands.

"I would love that Izuku.", Kai says the warmth in his voice is very soothing.

I exit the car and I hear Kai do the same. He follows me up to my apartment I unlock the door and turn the lights on before taking off my shoes in the entrance area. Kai does the same as I close the door and make my way to the kitchen. "Is Tonkatsu, rice, and spring cabbage alright with you?", I ask Kai as he enters the livingroom. He nods his head as he scans the room. I put a tea pot on the stove after filling it with water.

"That sound fine with me.", he says as he takes off his surgical mask.

He looks so pretty with out the mask on. I shake my head as I start to get ingredients out to prepare dinner with.

POV Kai POV

I look around his small apartment as he starts to make tea. It's very clean and tidy. Small pictures adorned the shelves that he has. Most of them are from when he was young. Most have a lady that has the same color hair as my precious Izuku. She is smiling in almost all of them. In the corner is a small family shrine for those who have passed with her picture in it. Insience and small items around the base of the picture.

On the coffee table is a picture of Izuku and that boy we picked up from the hospital and who I presume to be that kid's parents in a picture both Izuku and that boy holding their scrolls from when they graduated from middle school. Izuku with a bright wide smile that doesn't reach all the way too his eyes. If Kurono was correct he had lost his mother recently when that picture was taken. When I'm done looking at the picture I hear Izuku pouring tea. I turn around to find him with two cups and the tea pot in hand the cups sitting at the dining table. "I've made some tea Kai."

I smile before thanking him. I take a sip before smiling at Izuku. "It's wonderful."

Izuku paused before smiling brightly at me "I'm really glad! I don't have people over all that often so please make yourself at home okay?"

"Is there anything I can help you with Izuku?", I ask. I'm hoping that if I help I will get in better with my precious quirkless Izuku.

"Sure do you mind breading the pork cutlets?", the greenet asked shyly.

"Alright.", I say before going taking off my gloves and washing my hands. After I wash my hands I start to bread the pork after I start breading them I hear Izuku move over to beside me. He then started to chuckle. "Don't be afraid to dip it back into the egg yoke. Here back up a little."

I do as Izuku said and to my surprise he gets between me and the counter; before taking my hands he has me pick up the pork and dip it in the yoke again before dipping back into the breadcrumbs. He then makes my hand pat it into the breadcrumbs lightly before flipping it and doing the same to the other side. He then has me repeat the process with the second cutlet. He crains his head so he is looking up at me before smiling. "You don't cook very often do you?", he said while letting out a giggle that was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard before. I feel my face heat up slightly. When I look down I see his adorable smiling face looking up at me. "Thanks for helping me.", I say.

"It's not a problem.", he says politely to me. That smile of his directed at me I can feel it working away any stress I had been holding.