Dinner With heroes

~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 25~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Award Ceremony

POV Izuku

After the Award ceremony Kai started leading me out of the arena.

"Izuku!", Midnight yelled from the parting crowd of people. After she got to us she smiles at me.

"Mic and I want to come over to your place!", she said with a bright smile.

"Uh I...I don't know my place is kind of a mess.", I tell her while rubbing the back of my neck. Sure Kurogiri helped me clean up my house after he helped me pick out an outfit to wear but she really seems to want to come over.

"Well that's okay can we still come over there are lots of more stories we would love to tell you about your mom.", Mic said while giving me a thumbs up.

"Well okay then.", I say while giving them both a smile.

They smile back at me before lookingbto Kai. "Sorry we are interrupting your date.", Midnight said.

Kai he sighed before looking at me with a smile. "It's fine as long as it makes Izuku happy.", he says before softly squeezing my hand to show reassurance that this was okay.

Time Skip to Izuku's house

Midnight POV

"This is the apartment that mom raised me in. I know it's not much but it's home.", Izuku said while opening the door and gesturing us inside.

I start to look around and it's rather nice for a small families apartment. While Izuku starts making dinner with Kai's help me and Mic start to look around at the pictures. Their where some of Izuku and Bakugo when they where younger then the rest of them where just of Izuku and his mom or of Izuku and Bakugo-Chan. She looked exactly like when she was in highschool. That quirk of hers giving her eternal youthfulness was no joke.

I then wonder down the hall way and take a peak into Izuku's room. It was barren especially for a kid his age. There was a alarm clock on his nightstand and a lone All Might figurine on the desk. There where signs that posters use to hang on his walls but where taken down for some reason. Oh a shelf sat some textbooks and a couple of notebooks. The last one was semi burnt and looked like it had been water logged at one point. The smeared words on the front read 'Hero Analysis for the future #13'.

Upon reading the title of the notebook my heart sank. He wanted to be a hero. I wonder if he still wants to be a hero.

After exiting and closing the door quietly I see Yamada down the hall at a door that was across the hall.

He looked like he was about to cry. I walk over and look over his shoulder and see a small funeral shrine near a window. The rest of the room had boxes one title photos, while the rest where shipping boxes. He must be selling things off online to keep up with expenses. The thought crushes my heart.

"Um excuse me dinner is ready.", Kai said while glaring at us for exploring places we had not asked permission to explore.

After we returned to the libing room we see a rather beautiful dinner set out for us. Tai, with Takenoko, and Ikanago.

We eat quitely then after dinner we all sit down in the living room.

"Little listener I haven't had that good of Takenoko since I was in highschool.", Yamada said with a bright smile as he ruffled Izuku's hair.

"Your mom use to make us all lunches when we where in school.", I add on.

"Your mom took home economics and would sneek us food when ever they had extra leftover. I remember one time we ended up getting yelled at because we didn't have enough to share with the whole class.", Yamada said while laughing loudly.

"She wasn't the only one who brought food one time Bakugo-Chan brought these SPECIAL brownies she made. They ended up making our quirks go haywire. Knocked out my whole class on accident.", I say while laughing.

"Oh yeah I remember that. Shota's eyes started to bleed due to that stunt. While poor Inko-Chan came to us gushing about how she thought her quirk was getting stronger because her pencil was launched across the room from how fast it was attracted to her.", Mic said with nostalgia filling his voice.

Izuku was watching us with a bright smile at hearing about us in highschool.

"I remember you guys asked every girl in school if they would adopt this adorable little kitten. After that Mitsuki kept calling Eraser the kitten guy.", I say while remembering the small orphaned kitten. "I was the one that ended up adopting the poor thing."

"More like you took it in but Inko was the one to care for it.", Mic said with a smirk as he held in laughter.