Meeting the Class

~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 24~~~~~~~~~~~

POV Kai

When we arrived to where the 1-A students where Aizawa took his leave. Leaving me and Izuku behind to fend for ourselves.

Immediately Izuku froze up obviously not knowing what to say until the red haired kid that we met at the hospital came up to us. "Ah it's the quirkless guy! Um... Izuku right?", he asked the last bit kind of embarrassed at not being sure of Izuku's name.

Izuku nodded almost robotically. "Ye..yes I'm Izuku."

"What are you doing here man?", the boy whose name I remembered to be Kirishima asked. He clasped his hand over Izuku's shoulder in a friendly manner.

"O..oh I have a message from Kacchan's mother.", Izuku said quietly.

"Oye Bakugo I told you to answer your phone. Now your mom has to bother your buddy with an areen while he is supposed to be enjoying the sports festival!", Kirishima said loudly.

Almost all the eyes in the room where on us now. Bakugo fumed while trying to ignore all three of our presences now.

"Shitty hair shut the hell up!", Bakugo yelled as he let loose an explosion that shook the room. Aparently we are so annoying that he couldn't ignore us for two minutes.

"What is it shitty nerd?", he asked while grabbing Ixuku by the bag strap and leading him to the hall.

I was about to follow them until i hear something that makes my blood boil. "So there really are still quirkless people.", a black haired boy said to a blond boy with a black lightning bolt in his hair.

"Have you ever seen one before?", the blond boy replied.

Their conversation was causing me a great amount of anger. But I stopped from doing anything once I hear a loud explosion from the hall.

I rush out to see Izuku on the ground his bag's strap smoldering while his shirt is covered in soot and ash from the explosion. Tears in Izuku's eyes cause me to see red as I go over to Bakugo grab his arm and twist it to behind his back quickly before he could know what was happening.

I position his hand so it lays with the palm against his back while the elbow is pointed towards the ceiling.

Some of the others rushed out behind me. They seemed startled at my actions.

Bakugo reached his free hand around and let off a explosion towards my face blowing up half of my mask making it utterly useless now.

I pull his arm further behind his back causing him to let out a wince of pain. "Stop or I'll dislocate your shoulder.", I tell him.

He huffs like a child. That is when Eraserhead comes running around the corner. He sees me and looks confused for a split second before he looks down to Izuku.

He offers a hand to Izuku and he accepts the help when he is pulled off of the ground his bag slips to the ground. Its strap now useless due to Bakugo blowing part of it up.

I release Bakugo once his teacher looks back to us. Which Katsuki makes a growling noise before stomping away from me.

I go over snd pick up Izuku's bag and dust it off slightly. Before offering it back to Izuku who takes it. And wiendes the strap around the bag before hugging it close.

"Are you okay?", Eraserhead and I ask at the same time.

Izuku nods and smiles up at us while scratching the back of his head. "I'm fine Kacchan was just irritated with what his mom wanted me to relay to him.", he said embarrassedly which made my rage skyrocket.